Euro 2008

Dan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I am sad that Scotland are out, but they worked hard, so well done. I wanna see England outta it, I hate them so much, most overrated international squad IMO, and yay Spain, 3 - 0, well done :D

Spain :wub:

So you're from Liverpool. Aren't you English? Surely not if you "hate them so much".

He's from Liverpool. He must be Irish. <_<

England are by no means a Brazil, but a good manager can do great things with a team like England. So overrated? Perhaps some of the players... but there is no smoke without fire.

I suggest Lewis Haldane to replace Owen :shifty:

England are by no means a Brazil, but a good manager can do great things with a team like England. So overrated? Perhaps some of the players... but there is no smoke without fire.

I suggest Lewis Haldane to replace Owen :shifty:

Call up Teddy Sherringham!! Or Andy Cole or some other old guy... What's Stan Collymore doing these days?

Northern Ireland beating Denmark was pretty cool, mostly because of how the co-commentator just laughed for the last 20 mins of the match.

I kind of understand where he's coming from. I mean, I do love England, and I'll always support them, but with the raw talent this team supposedly has, and how little we've achieved with it, I think perhaps not qualifying would be the kick in the teeth we need to get our act together. I also think that McLaren makes bad selections, but he goes with players who have been there before and are used to the pressure and I understand that.

None of this really matters as I can't see Crouch and Defoe beating Croatia.

So you hate England because we're overrated, but like Spain?

lol, well done you mug.

no, I just hate England and think they're overrated.

I hate them because they're absoulte shit, and McLaren only seems to pick his players from 'big' clubs. Robert Green and Scott Carson should be playing instead of Robinson, but no McLaren decides to stick with someone who plays total crap this season.

lol, well done you mug.

I hate them because they're absoulte shit, and McLaren only seems to pick his players from 'big' clubs. Robert Green and Scott Carson should be playing instead of Robinson, but no McLaren decides to stick with someone who plays total crap this season.

Fuck Euro2008, we'll qualify for the World Cup instead then. Come on, let's get our tans ready for South Africa! :D

But yeah, I was in a pub in Kilmarnock and just got home about half an hour ago, hence my late comments. I'm just so, so disappointed. If it weren't for the post-game partying/sex I'd be deeply depressed. Shocking refereeing at the end as well, I hope some sort of investigation goes into why that was given. It was really that bizarre.

Very proud of course. I was actually in Glasgow last night on my way to Kilmarnock and it was insane. All the Italians as well, it was a true occasion.

That loss to Georgia really was the bump on the road.

And although I hate to admit it, I hope England qualify. We NEED a British country to represent us on the European stage. It makes us look shit if we can't get ONE from our FOUR countries into a main competition. :(

Just so disappointed, mainly in the way we lost, not because we did lose.

lol, well done you mug.

Spurs aren't a big club, so that argument doesn't hold water.

lol, well done you mug.

The argument also doesnt hold because CARSON PLAYED against Austria. Plus he is still a Liverpool player, and theyre a big club.

lol, well done you mug.