The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Oh, wow, Kojima's helping with the development of the new Castlevania.

Edited by Cloudy Kingston

How come every single fucking title on IGN that's multi-platform links to the Xbox 360's version's page? I would've thought it'd either show both or be split between it and the PS3's. It really pisses me off.

Fifa 10 and Castlevania are both linking to the 360 page from the main news banner, and on the side we have the latest releases and current top 10 of which Burnout Paradise (why is that even number 1?), Assassins Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 all going to the 360 pages. I mean.... grrrrrr.

At least MGS: Rising isn't (it's not listing either console) and is actually confirmed to be coming to the PS3 (as well as PC) now. Thank fuck.

Sony have their own glowy pink and green version of the Wiimote in development? Interesting.

EDIT: Ugh I hate technology TV hosts. Always getting far too excited about the WONDERS of the Wiimote. WONDERS of motion sensitive cameras. It sells but seriously, it may be a technological dead end until they make proper VR.

Edited by SexyHamster

This may well be a stupid question to ask given that it's out today but...

Sacred 2. Has anyone played it (most likely the PC version) and would you recommend it? I'm drawn in by the idea of it, but equally I really don't want a game that's like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (e.g. basically hit as many buttons as you can and hope you connect with something).

Sometime here soon, anyone with a headset wanna do a chat with me so I can figure out this bluetooth shit? I just got a bluetooth headset, and sometime this weekend I'm probably gonna pair it with my PS3 and see what happens.

Yeah, could you imagine how amazing it would be if it also had Trophies. I'm actually intrigued what they would make them.

Speaking of Trophies, got my first Platinum today by acing Wolverine. Pretty easy game to do it with.