The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Hmmm...I'm tempted to buy a PSP right now. So, yes...which one do I get? Ideally I'd rather get it now than have to wait for the Go, which doesn't look all the great from what I can tell...so, yes. What's the difference between the 3000 and Slim & Lite?

Better screen, integrated microphone for Skype calls, slight cosmetic change with the buttons under the screen ,cosmetic change to the UMD door, slightly higher possition of the thumbstick, better grip on thumbstick, Cosmetic changes to the face buttons.

So not much of interest really.

I had to get a 3000 after a cupboard door fell on my 2000 and smashed the screen. :(

Anyway the 3000 is great. Feels better, slightly better battery life apparantly too, better screen and the mic is great cos you're ready to go with Skype if that's useful to you.

Yeah definitely. Much slimmer, lighter and feels better quality than the 2000 which was a bit too plasticy. It's also changed the "HOME" button to the PS, same as the PS3 :shifty:

Anti-glare is surprisingly good actually. In direct sunlight it still struggles of course unsurprisingly but on a train when the light comes streaming through the window, you can actually see it unlike the PSP 1000.

Did Final Fantasy Tactics apear in PSN today? I am far away from my PS3 rght now so i can´t check.

In Europe? No

Our update was dross this week.

Add-on Content

* MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Jester Signature Livery Pack (free)

* Guitar Hero World Tour DLC (continued)

* Rock Band DLC (continued)

Videos

* inFAMOUS - Behind The Scenes Technology Trailer

* Assassin's Creed 2 - Commented Gameplay Trailer

* Mini Ninjas - Hiro Vignette

* MotorStorm Pacific Rift - Speed Trailer

* Inferno Pool - Trailer

Guitar Hero World Tour DLC

Ben Harper Track Pack (£4.39/€5.99)

* "Fly One Time" (£1.59/€1.99)

* "Number with No Name" (£1.59/€1.99)

* "Shimmer and Shine" (£1.59/€1.99)

Rock Band DLC

Evanescence Pack 01 (£2.49/€3.99)

* "Bring Me Back to Life" (£0.99/€1.49)

* "Call Me When You're Sober" (£0.99/€1.49)

* "Weight of the World" (£0.99/€1.49)

Spinal Tap Pack 01 (£4.99/€7.99)

* "Back from the Dead" (£0.99/€1.49

* "Rock 'N' Roll Nightmare" (£0.99/€1.49)

* "Saucy Jack" (£0.99/€1.49)

* "Warmer than Hell" (£0.99/€1.49)