The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Enslaved is a little short, like heavenly sword, and "simple". But the story is solid, the gameplay is fun and the look is amazing.

Vanquish I heard is a little more ehhh...

Actually scratch that, I wasn't thinking of vanquished, some other game. Sorry.

Vanquished got 4.5 stars on joystic, thats damned good.

I had no idea another Uncharted was in the works, awesome, both iterations are amazing games.

Screw your Metal Gear Solid and the fabled GT4, Uncharted is the real reason to own a PS3. Uncharted 2 is right up there with Red Dead Redemption as the best games I've ever played.

Okay, after trying out each of the games....Table Tennis is definitely the best - it's REALLY good. Bocce is also excellent and archery is third best. Disc golf will be fun when I get a bit better. Volleyball is okay, but the fighting feels the least solid.

Okay, after trying out each of the games....Table Tennis is definitely the best - it's REALLY good. Bocce is also excellent and archery is third best. Disc golf will be fun when I get a bit better. Volleyball is okay, but the fighting feels the least solid.

I presume you're on about Sport Champions? The fighting is flaky as hell, I had to demo it at work. Getting the special attack in particular to kick in is a nightmare. I seemingly had more success just flailing around and hoping for the best than actually trying to aim at specific targets or block. I had a lot of fun with the archery though. Bocce was good, but I couldn't figure out the distance or height terribly well.

I'm really angry right now because it appears that Sony have decided that I'm not allowed to access the British Store on PSN because of my geographical location. They're managing to ignore my British bank account I've got on my account and also where the account was first set up. Grrr. Arseholes.