The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita is bags of fun. The World Tour mode is addictive. Should tide me over for a while.

Also, I'll be upgrading to an 8 or 16GB card soon, but how do I go about transferring all the data over to the new one?

Use the content manager assistant software for the PC. Dead easy. I think I'm going to go from a 126 to a 32 if I can find a decent enough deal.

Definitely worth doing. It seems in the UK that there is next to no Vita support in-store, but if you go online there are plenty of actual Vita games, indy, PSP upgrade games, PSone upgrade games and so on.

But when I went into GAME for the first time after getting back it was kinda depressing. I think they had six games.

That's because GAME have become completely useless in the last year or so. Which sucks, because there's no other retail outlets (near me, anyway) that are dedicated to games.

Oh well, ALL HAIL THE RISE OF DIGITAL MEDIA!

Ok, so I downloaded F1 Race Stars, and trophies are popping, but the game isn't showing up in my collection, nor is my trophy amount going up. What's going on here? :/

EDIT: Re downloaded once it was put in the instant games collection, and the trophy list appeared, with the two I'd unlocked showing up. Weird bug, but sorted now.

First impressions, fun game!

Aaaaand at the very last second they had to pull Sleeping Dogs of the german PS+ despite the zensoreship. They are working on getting us a replacement game for this month. You know me, i can´t wait to get upset about how it´s a much older less expensive or interesting title. :shuriken:

I thought I was going to hate Virtue's Last Reward what with the subtitles, "interactive novel" tag and those bastard escape the room games that I can never do without a walkthrough despite being smart (I swear I'm smart!). Saw it when I covered another store last week and bought it because some of you here had talked about it. Finished it tonight after putting in 30 hours, for what I believe is my first platinum. The story and timeline stuff pretty much broke my poor brain. But the sense of accomplishment I got after after some of the puzzles, and those "Aha!" moments when pieces of the story click or explain a weird off hand comment from about an hour earlier were brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Fingers crossed for a sequel.

I also really want one of those pre-order bonus watch bracelet things >_>

Edge gaming article claiming to have the scoop on the PS4.

8 GB RAM, 8 core AMD CPU, a redesigned controller and a supposed launch date in the US and Japan of "late 2013".

EDIT: Oh, and some PlayStation Eye stuff but who cares about that, right?

Exactly. Also, over $400 and possibly locking out used games.

Because locking out used games totally wasn't a rumored feature of the PS3, right?