The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

• 2 weeks later...

I wager this is were we put how hyped we are for New Vegas? GameInformer has a short preview of it.

Three words...

Grenade. Machine. Gun.

Also digging the idea of 'Hardcore' mode.

Agreed, that "Hardcore" mode sounds amazing, and probably the only thing I will play when the game's launched.

Bethesda should release a new "Hardcore Mode" for Fallout 3, as well. I'll gladly take that over another expansion pack (though the expansions have, so far, been awesome).

Bethesda should never have released Fallout 3 in the first place.

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE :shifty:

Yeah, what the fuck is with all of this Fallout 3 hate?

F3's fucking awesome.

Is it just fanbois hating it because it's different, or something equally stupid?

• Like 2

Bethesda should release a new "Hardcore Mode" for Fallout 3, as well. I'll gladly take that over another expansion pack (though the expansions have, so far, been awesome).

Mods!

Mods!

So I've heard. But, there are none for the 360 version as far as I know. =\

Also: just stop posting. :P

Fuck that noise. I never post here, anyways. Less than 2,000 posts in like.. 6 years? Does anybody have less posts that's been here that long?

Those screenshots don't exactly pump me up - they look like the landscape of Fallout 3 with trailers and dusty billboards in different locations. Mind you, I didn't hate on the landscape in FO3 as much as some did.. but they really made it sound more vibrant and exciting in their press releases.