The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

Well, no. Cashing in also means popularity. I got a buddy that makes vid songs he shows on youtube and in the last month hes been interveiwed by no less than a dozen papers and on the news in 3 different shows. Offers are coming in for him to work for other people. One leads to another.

Jumping to conclusions much? Who says I wasn't just going to adapt it to practice adapting for my FILM CAREER? Or even then maybe I'd want to shoot a short so I can put on my reel and show off my writing/directing/cinematography/acting skills so that I can get a future job?

Don't jump the gun, it doesn't suit you.

Then DO IT. The only thing Im telling you to do is get off your ass. Youre the one saying "Well I intend to," But you havent. As is, someone else is doing it before you. God LL, I really don't care.

I got plenty of buddies in the film industry here in Vancouver (hence the nickname Hollywood North). I got even more that say "some day I will be one of those guys." If you can do better, just do it. Take it as a kick in the ass rather than a criticism.

Oh god, look at you once again jumping the fucking gun. How the hell do you know what I'm working on or not? I guess the fact that I'm currently on the budget stages of a high caliber web series means I'm just sitting on my ass right? The reason I intend to do it is because I am currently busy with SOMETHING ELSE I'm DOING because a reel doesn't comprise of one project.

I really don't need a kick in the ass, thanks.

• Like 2

Yeah Rider, LL just came in here to share with us that he was thinking of adapting it later when he's not busy, and you fucking jumped the gun and acted like a prick, jumping to conclusions by thinking LL just wanted to ride the coat tails of success. Seriously, your "mightier than thou" attitude is retarded.

• Like 2

Yet it's about all things Fallout, movies, fan videos, or otherwise. That's why LL brought up that he might make an adaptation, because it's related to Fallout, not "oh hey everyone look at me I'm LL suck my big giant cock." Plus it's EWB and threads ALWAYS go off topic.

In Fallout news, I haven't played since December since my friend is borrowing it. I'll probably pick up again a bit later, though from what I've read the Dead Money(or whatever it was called) DLC is supposedly tough.

• Like 2

How fucking dense are you? I mean, seriously? I didn't have to talk about my previous work before you crowbared your way in because the series of events that led to you responding didn't warrant it.

Ruki posted a movie, I commented on what Ruki posted, he suggested I make a Fallout movie, and I replied with what I was interested in doing. Then several replies came in not having anything to do with it because it wasn't a big deal. Then you, Mr. High and Mighty, decided to make a snide comment in my direction and began to talk out of your ass.

Obviously, you care or you wouldn't be so interested in responding. Don't lust for me, baby. I don't swing that way. ;)

• Like 3

Hey Rider, I am also intending to adapt Fallout 3 into a script, think I can come to Vancouver and be as awesome as you?

Just as long as you don't think you can come to Vancouver and could be as awesome as me. That just wouldn't be realistic.

Yeah, the door is glitched for some reason. I think the fallout wiki shows you how to get in.

Is it worth it? Uness Contreras can sell me some super awesome stuff, I might just not bother with it. I'm happy with my weapons (Sniper Rifle+, Marksman Carbine, Assault Carbine), and my armor (Van Graff Combat Armor. I could upgrade, but my DT with no armor on is 10, so why bother?), so I don't think there's much he could really offer me to make jumping through hoops worth my time.

Just in case, though, link to the wiki?

---A single piece of DLC -- Dead Money -- has already been released to Xbox 360 gamers, but that DLC is coming to the PlayStation 3 and PC on Tuesday, February 22nd.

Additionally, Bethesda and developer Obsidian have three more DLC packs planned for the coming months, and they plan on releasing them on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC simultaneously.---

Dead Money must have had pretty lackluster sales for them to abandon their exclusivity so early.