The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

So has anyone noticed that after you upgrade the Securitons, their picture changes to something really creepy?

35900-1-1288566675.jpg

:pervert:

• Like 4

full list here

Version 1.2.0.310 update:

• Companions now show up as waypoints on the map
  • Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away
  • Fix: DLC error/save corruption
  • Fix: Entering the strip after Debt Collector causes crash and autosave corruption
  • Fix: Using Mojave Express dropbox can cause DLC warnings
  • Crafting menu now filters valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list
  • Weathered pistol no longer glitches when applying mods

• Pip-Boy Interface
    • Pre-Order DLC Items
    • Reputation System
    • Radio Stations
    • Companion fixes
    • Companion Quests
    • Repair Menu
    • Caravan
    • Weapons and Weapon Mods
    • Hardcore Mode
    • Perks
    • Skills
    • Crafting Recipes
    • Crafting Menu
    • Mojave Express
    • Chems/Addiction
    • Doctors
    • Vendors

Fixes for quests:

[*]Ain't That a Kick in the Head[*]By a Campfire on The Trail[*]They Went That-a-Way[*]My Kind of Town[*]Boulder City Showdown[*]Ring a Ding Ding![*]King's Gambit[*]For The Republic, Part 2[*]Render Unto Caesar[*]Et Tumor, Brute?[*]The House Always Wins[*]Wild Card[*]Beyond the Beef[*]GI Blues[*]How Little We Know[*]Oh My Papa[*]Still In The Dark[*]You'll Know It When It Happens[*]Arizona Killer[*]Eureka![*]Veni, Vidi, Vici[*]All or Nothing[*]No Gods, No Masters[*]Birds of a Feather[*]I Put A Spell On you[*]Come Fly With Me[*]That Lucky Old Sun[*]Don't Make a Beggar of Me[*]The White Wash[*]Ghost Town Gunfight[*]Restoring Hope[*]Bleed Me Dry[*]Aba Daba Honeymoon[*]Tend To Your Business[*]Wang Dang Atomic Tango[*]Flags of Our Foul-Ups[*]Debt Collector[*]Talent Pool[*]Left My Heart[*]Someone To Watch Over Me[*]Hard Luck Blues

Addresses issues with the following areas:

Just bought Fallout 3. Fucking awesome so far!

First things I did:

Killed all the guards in the Vault, but I helped Butch and his mom, but the temptation to blow the fuckers head off was too much

Got out, went into Megaton and agreed to blow up Megaton. Not got to Tenpenny tower yet though, too busy exploring

Killed that bitch Silver, and gave the caps to Colin but kept the Jet and the other thing

On my way to the Galaxy News Tower now. I'm not going to be happy when/if I find Dad

That's all I've got to play :(

Anyone know if there's any where to buy ammo in Fallout 3? Moira seems to hate me now and won't let me in the armory and so far I've got about 15 bullets left and a Laser Pistol thing

I know you can give scrap metal to an Outcast guy and one of the choices for a reward is 5.56mm ammo or Rivet City and Maybe Canterbury Commons but I only passed though once during my console run through.

Also New Vegas "How Little We Know" quest spoilers

lol, Pimp-Boy 3 Billion.

Awesome but not my style.

Some of the FO3 DLC was amazing (The Pitt), and some of it was hit and miss (OA and Point Lookout), while some of it was dogshit (Zeta). This looks, so far from the ghosts that shoot freaking lazer beams from their foreheads, like one for the dogshit pile, but I have a PC so I'll have time for them to prove me wrong.

Some of the FO3 DLC was amazing (The Pitt), and some of it was hit and miss (OA and Point Lookout), while some of it was dogshit (Zeta). This looks, so far from the ghosts that shoot FREAKING lazer beams from their FREAKING foreheads, like one for the dogshit pile, but I have a PC so I'll have time for them to prove me wrong.

Fixed.

Seriously though... Laser beam ghosts? Really? Really?

Some of the FO3 DLC was amazing (The Pitt), and some of it was hit and miss (OA and Point Lookout), while some of it was dogshit (Zeta). This looks, so far from the ghosts that shoot FREAKING lazer beams from their FREAKING foreheads, like one for the dogshit pile, but I have a PC so I'll have time for them to prove me wrong.

Fixed.

Seriously though... Laser beam ghosts? Really? Really?

No, you actually made it worse. It sounds like a retarded idea

• Like 1