The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

I really liked Point Lookout. New environment, missions had enough variety, and crazy redneck hill people. That was my favorite of the DLC, followed by The Pitt, Broken Steel, Mothership and Operation Anchorage. OA is way, way down on the list.

Something interesting for those looking for a small bit of fun,

North east of the cottonwood area, actually theres a mine north of it and east of that across the river, theres a canyon. Climb up and enter a place with about 30 death claws. Your reward is some power armour thats 5 lbs heavier but a lot more durable.

I really liked Point Lookout. New environment, missions had enough variety, and crazy redneck hill people.

Crazy redneck people whose armor, made out of animal hides, had more damage threshold then power armor and who did a mandatory magical +20 damage on every attack, ensuring that their shotguns were more damaging then the Enclaves guass rifles.

Something interesting for those looking for a small bit of fun,

North west of the cottonwood area, actually theres a mine north of it and west of that across the river, theres a canyon. Climb up and enter a place with about 30 death claws. Your reward is some power armour thats 5 lbs heavier but a lot more durable.

That...doesn't sound fun at all.

Yeah, I was going to say, if you define fun as being wrapped up in your own intestines and watching your companions limbs flying through the air as the deathclaws play touch football with them.

I actually took out the fat man and then stealth boyed up there. Few mines around me for when they caught on, and then laughed as I got my explosive achievement. Worth it for those looking to kick the shit out of the baddest of the bad. About 3 groups of them, 9 or so each, though the last one had more. Got about 9 eggs total (3 from one!), which are the best healing you can find if you cook em up. I figured what the hell, I wasn't using them anyways. Still got 5 of them left though. As for companions, I took boone along and them made him stay in a choke hold spot, where I would run backwards from to left him pick up the few that made it past the mines.

So apparently, use of Cannibal on four major NPCs can give you a super-duper-secret hidden perk that was discovered a couple days ago by an anonymous contributor to The Vault. I'm talking 'not even in the official strategy guide' secret.

The four NPCs are:

President Kimball, Caesar, The King, Mr House

Eat them all and you get +1 to four attributes(!) every time you eat someone else for 60 seconds. Sadly, can't be used with Dine and Dash.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I'd do it for my cannibal character, but it would ruin the chances of doing the arc I want to do with her.

So I got out of the first town pretty easy, I mean you can stand back and watch whatshisname kill the gang by himself really. Then I headed to the next town and cleaned that out with a baseball bat. Then I went off to the prison to get the new sheriff but there were two guys outside near the railway tracks, so i shot them both in the head, which turned the entire prison against me, so I killed them all.

I think I am doing this wrong.