The Place Where Fallout Purists Whine

Ten more for me!\

Edit: Finished the 50 bottle caps, got to level 30....started a new character and over-wrote my level 29...fuck >_<

Edit 2: Random annoyance: Was accepted by the Powder gangers, and then they attack me on sight :/

youll find its actually not that bad collecting them. Basically any time you see 3 or so empty bottles of sas, look around them and youll find at least one star cap.

Ive collected about 65, though once you hand them in the remaining past 50 turn into caps as do the rest.

Three old grannies just jumped me when I walked out of a building after having sex with a robot.

...I need to leave off the mentats.

If you'd talked to a lot of the Freeside citizens they mentioned a gang of old ladies that have been assaulting people. It happened to me at the same time as you.

I need to go into Vault 34, and since it's so fucking massively irradiated, I tell Veronica to stay ouside, not knowing whether she'd be affected and not wanting to take the chance. I bring ED-E since hey, he's a fucking robot.

So we go in, and we kick ass, we loot the place and so on. Only, about halfway through, ED-E gets cornered by a group of Ghouls, and is visibly and audibly exploded. Understandably pissed off, I kick their asses before reloading, but wait. No message saying ED-E has died. I still have his perk in the list, but he is very much destroyed. And then, randomly, Veronica appears at my side. I clear the place out, take all the loot and leave the vault. I'm now in Novac, and ED-E still hasn't magically reappeared, but I definitely still have his perk.

My question is, should I carry on, having cleared the fucking vault and completeled the quest, and levelled up etc, and just carry on since it's no big loss thanks to still having the Enhanced Sensors perk, or will this royally fuck me up in future, since I was wanting to recruit Rex later? If the game doesn't realise ED-E is dead, does that mean I can't have a new non-human follower? :(

I need to go into Vault 34, and since it's so fucking massively irradiated, I tell Veronica to stay ouside, not knowing whether she'd be affected and not wanting to take the chance. I bring ED-E since hey, he's a fucking robot.

So we go in, and we kick ass, we loot the place and so on. Only, about halfway through, ED-E gets cornered by a group of Ghouls, and is visibly and audibly exploded. Understandably pissed off, I kick their asses before reloading, but wait. No message saying ED-E has died. I still have his perk in the list, but he is very much destroyed. And then, randomly, Veronica appears at my side. I clear the place out, take all the loot and leave the vault. I'm now in Novac, and ED-E still hasn't magically reappeared, but I definitely still have his perk.

My question is, should I carry on, having cleared the fucking vault and completeled the quest, and levelled up etc, and just carry on since it's no big loss thanks to still having the Enhanced Sensors perk, or will this royally fuck me up in future, since I was wanting to recruit Rex later? If the game doesn't realise ED-E is dead, does that mean I can't have a new non-human follower? :(

I tried to get Rex to come with me, but it said I couldn't. And I was in the same situation, with ED-E gone but his perk still active.