The "Holy Shit, That Was Cool" Thread

Krone

So, when I still lived in Hove Beach, I was going to save my game (Autosave is turned off on my save as to not ruin my brother's), I push some guy because I always do that, then run into my house. Next thing I know, the guy walks up to me, in my house, and says "Ya know, I have some Kazakh in me." Then kills me with a fucking shotgun.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People oversell getting hit by ANYTHING. It's awesome. Pick the ketchup or mustard bottles up out of the 69th Street Diner and go throw them at someone, and they'll fall to the street a lot of the time. It's pretty amusing.

Got drunk with Packie, decided to drink-drive him home, mad chase with the Police, through alleys, all over Broker, hitting lamposts, bins, post boxes, other cars, people, fire hydrants, it was mental. And what made it cool was that the entire time, Packie sang the whole of Danny Boy.

Get a fast car and go to the airport. In the grass between the runways and the apron are a ton of little yellow ramps. Get up to top speed, drive half your car up one of them and count the spins.

I was running down the boardwalk and pushed one guy while passing, but kept running. Didn't realize he was following me until I slowed down to push another guy for the hell of it and the first guy tried to punch me in the back. Instead he hit the second guy and those two began to fight. Basically I instigated a fight. Then after one of them died I got to pick up the money. As the second guy stumbled off I hit him once and took his money as well.

It was nice.

If you think rain is cool then wait until you get a thunderstorm.

I think one was a thunderstorm, when...

I killed someone. Can't remember his name, on the roof of the strip bar.

I got that too. It made it epic, even if I jumped the gun (no pun intended) and accidentally shot him before seeing if he said anything.

It was Faustin that you killed.

If you think rain is cool then wait until you get a thunderstorm.

I think one was a thunderstorm, when...

I killed someone. Can't remember his name, on the roof of the strip bar.

I got that too. It made it epic, even if I jumped the gun (no pun intended) and accidentally shot him before seeing if he said anything.

It was Faustin that you killed.

That's right, I couldn't remember his name as it was quite early on in the game. I watched my bro do that same mission, but he did the same as you and shot him on sight before he did anything. I hung on, he backed off with his hands up and was rambling on, and then you had to execute him and he falls off the roof onto the pavement. Twas awesome.

I came across a guy stood near the water, by the part where you end the last mission, and I decided to punch him and push him in. Now, I'd done this before and the guy had just swum and climbed up the ladder, so I thought I'd do it again. But I hit this guy a couple of times and knocked him in the water, jumped in after him and.. he drowned. He did the whole "arm in the air" thing that Claude and Tommy used to do. Pretty cool how certain NPC's can swim and others can't.

I was doing the police missions as well and I killed two guys in one car, pulled out the driver and then drove around with a dead body in the passenger seat.

Edited by Renegade

So I was walking down the side of the road and a car passed a taxi that as stopped at the moment. The car grazes me , and instead of jerking them out and beating the shit out of them I stand in front of the car and call 911 and ask for the police. So I'm waiting then soon I hear the sirens , they are coming straight at me fast. they don't slow down and ram me into the other car. Luckily I had a sliver of health so I stood up and tried to get the hell away but before i could a fat ass cop got out of the passenger side unloaded on me then said something to the extent " Nothing to see here let's go " or something like that.

Another time I was going around town with grenades causing havoc So I decide to just goof around. I hold the grenade and walk up behind a stopped car. as soon as the car starts to take off the grenade goes off sending Niko through the back windshield and out the front of said car. the driver kept on going through it all. it was a cool site