So, how do you feel about...

probablyoliver

This thread kinda died, so now it's back.

So EWB, how do you feel about...

Shinedown.jpg

SHINEDOWN

For me, they're possibly my second favourite band, definately in my top 5 at least. Three great albums, and Brent Smith's voice is so amazing, it made Saliva tolerable. :shifty:

Edited by TheModernWay

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful tripe. Generic. In a relatively more sane world, they wouldn't be as popular as they are because people would realize they're god-awful.

Shinedown are bollocks. Let's change the subject before someone else embarasses themselves by owning up to liking them :shifty:

How about:

testament.jpg

Testament

The most consistently awesome Thrash metal band in the world? Everyone talks about Metallica, Slayer, Savatage (well, ok, lari talks about Savatage :P), but nobody ever mentions Testament. Why? Obviously when I say consistent I mean album quality-wise, as they've had more lineup changes than the England national football team under Sven Goran Eriksson, but hey... that doesn't matter. ¬_¬

Edited by Farmer Reil

I feel the same way as Skummy, more or less. I never really venture much into thrash metal at all, that genre cant really peak my interest. That was until I picked up Testaments lastest album The Formation Of Damnation. I probably wont buy any other of their albums but goddamn heck, Damnation is a sweet record. I am not saying that I am now a fan of thrash but I am most definetely a fan of Testament.

They're bollocks. <_<

Granted I haven't heard any of their songs, but thrash metal doesn't shizzle my nizzle.

That's probably the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Testament will fuck your shit up, fix it for you, murder you, reanimate your dead corpse, skull fuck it, and then fuck your shit up again... just because they can.

Seriously some awesome shit... and Dragonlord (I can't remember which member of the band does it) is a fucking awesome Black Metal type outfit as well.

Because if you say their name three times, at midnight, in front of a mirror, they show up and destroy your neighbourhood, and rape your wimminz.

They are awesome.

What he said

They're bollocks. <_<

Granted I haven't heard any of their songs, but thrash metal doesn't shizzle my nizzle.

That's probably the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Testament will fuck your shit up, fix it for you, murder you, reanimate your dead corpse, skull fuck it, and then fuck your shit up again... just because they can.

Seriously some awesome shit... and Dragonlord (I can't remember which member of the band does it) is a fucking awesome Black Metal type outfit as well.

That would be Eric Peterson. And yes, DragonLord are also fucking awesome.

Excellent band, one of my favourites. And along with Slayer and Annihilator, the best thrash metal band ever.

I'm more into the Skolnick era of Testament, so I especially like the first five albums. And of course the new one.