Scott McFly

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a wrestling related note

Miss Baillie's comments came as her pro-wrestler ex-boyfriend threatened to 'give him a smack.'

Alex Shane, a 19-stone twice British champion heavyweight wrestler, said: 'I thought it was really out of order.

'I think Brand is used to getting away with these things.

'He needs to be taught some humility. He's very quick-witted but shows a real lack of class. It's gutter low.

'Just give me five minutes in the ring with him!'

Credit>Daily Mail

In a wrestling related note

Miss Baillie's comments came as her pro-wrestler ex-boyfriend threatened to 'give him a smack.'

Alex Shane, a 19-stone twice British champion heavyweight wrestler, said: 'I thought it was really out of order.

'I think Brand is used to getting away with these things.

'He needs to be taught some humility. He's very quick-witted but shows a real lack of class. It's gutter low.

'Just give me five minutes in the ring with him!'

Credit>Daily Mail

And he'll do what, ask him nicely if he'll sell like a bitch whilst he pretends to hurt him. Seriously, Shane would have come over better if he said he'd knock him out than "give me 5 minutes in the ring with him".

Edit: And Benji, people who aren't: Upper class snobs, working class people who don't do their job properly(which is all working class folk, apparently), jews, blacks, immigrants/foreign, Leeds fans, religious, left wing, BBC viewers, single, unemployed, on benefits of any sort or from the North.

I'm sure I'm missing some.

Edited by - Matt -

I hope they give Adam and Joe Brand's Radio 2 slot.

I'm more hoping for George Lamb. Then he can fuck off 6music, and Adam & Joe can have his slot.

The Huey Show > George Lamb

Anyone > George Lamb.

Glad Lesley Douglas has fucked off. Hopefully someone decent who actually knows what to do becomes controller of 6music.

Way overblown. Gutted about Ross, because I find him hilarious. Maybe it wasn't a mature or great thing to do, but why half of Britain is crying about it is beyond me. In reality, none of them actually give a shit, they just either want their name mentioned or want to complain for the sake of it, even though they weren't even listening at the time and probably never have in their life. And no clue what all this 'police' mention is, the fuck? They're going to send you down for making a prank call talking about fucking somebodies grandaughter, something that's actually true? In reality, the police wouldn't give two shits when it came down to realising it was just a shitty joke.

Ross obviously suspended for now, so it'll be interesting to see what happens when he returns, because he's bound to address it on his return. Hopefully he's not out for too long. As for Brand, never been into him really, just comes across as crazy rather than funny.

And no clue what all this 'police' mention is, the fuck? They're going to send you down for making a prank call talking about fucking somebodies grandaughter, something that's actually true? In reality, the police wouldn't give two shits when it came down to realising it was just a shitty joke.

Last I checked harassment was illegal.

And no clue what all this 'police' mention is, the fuck? They're going to send you down for making a prank call talking about fucking somebodies grandaughter, something that's actually true? In reality, the police wouldn't give two shits when it came down to realising it was just a shitty joke.

Last I checked harassment was illegal.

Yeah but the intent was clearly humour and it wasn't intended to be malicious, I'd be very surprised if the police don't just laugh it off if it's reported.

Exactly. Skummy is correct. Doesn't matter what it was MEANT to be or if you find it funny, it's still ILLEGAL.

Like Happy Slapping. The kids doing it find it hilarious and highly entertaining....Doesn't make it any less than assault and harrassment though.

So if I shoot a woman in the thigh, and find it FUCKING HILARIOUS, the police will turn a blind eye because it was with humorous rather than malicious intent?

It's nothing like that though, just makes no sense when people bring up an entirely different point :/

While some may not have found the 'JOKE' funny, the police wouldn't do shit. You can claim they would all day long and while it may be 'illegal', there's about fuck all they'd actually do to 99% of people. Making a prank call is a horrendous crime that you deserve to be locked up for? Fact is, the guy did fuck his granddaughter, whether it was pathetic saying it or not. I'd understand if he rang up claiming he was going to stab him to death and rape his granddaughter or something, but yeah.

Russell Brand is in talks to play Captain Jack Sparrow's brother in the next Pirates of the Caribbean film, it has been reported.

The comedian, who resigned from his BBC Radio 2 show last week over the obscene phone calls made to actor Andrew Sachs, could earn up to £5 million in the role.

He would not be the first tousled British star to appear alongside Johnny Depp in the film series; Rolling Stone Keith Richards had a brief cameo as Jack Sparrow's father in Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

A source quoted in The Sun said the part was "perfectly suited" to Brand, who is known for his eccentric style.

"There's a lot of Jack Sparrow in his mannerisms and behaviour. Depp's accent isn't a million miles away from Russell's either," the source said.

"Russell joining the Sparrows alongside Johnny and Keith Richards as their dad will complete the ultimate on-screen pirate family."

Despite his problems in Britain, Brand has a growing profile in Hollywood.

Since making his US film debut earlier this year in romantic comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall, he has worked on a Disney film, Bedtime Stories, due for release at Christmas, and has a role alongside Dame Helen Mirren and Jeremy Irons in a big screen adaptation of Shakespeare's The Tempest.

Asked after his resignation last week what he planned to do with his free time, Brand said: "Well, the show was only two hours long. I hope to go to America now and make quite a lot of films."

Credit>http://www.telegraph.co.uk

2*

But yeah, supposedly. Insiders are saying it's one of those things like "Indy 4", where they think it'll be in and out of production forever because there are people trying to pull it from being made and people working towards its eventual production.