Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

Want to do me a favour and list what superstars I'll need to use for some of the more obscure ones in the checklist? I read in the trophy guide that you have to change some moves of the existing superstars to get them all done, because no-one has a couple of the moves needed.

To whoever was asking if anyone had started work on some CAS, I've started work on a "What If Hardy Wasn't Leaving" of the Jeff Hardy/CM Punk feud, starting at Hardy winning the WHC and losing it seconds later to Punk. I also plan on working on a Matt Hardy - Road To The World Championship style storyline eventually. For that one I'll probably pull a trick out of the SDvsRAW team's playbook and just ignore all past history and start with Matt winning the MITB.

I got this on friday and all I've been doing since is just playing Exhibition Matches. So fun. A minor gripe - You can't put any Championship's on the line in an Elimination Chamber Match. :(

So I got this on Friday, but only got to play today and it's damn well worth the wait. It's the biggest improvement in one year I think they're ever had. So many new moves/re-animated moves and other little things you can do during matches that are new make the actual matches feel like a new game.

Yeah, I think this is an incredible improvement of the series, which is kinda frustrating because most of the stuff I'm having the most fun with are things that were arbitrarily removed from previous games, like the four sets of grapples.

One thing thats annoying me is that since doing a RTW with my CAW, I don't seem able to edit him anymore, without deleting the save file. Is that going to be a problem, it won't reset stats or anything will it?

Want to do me a favour and list what superstars I'll need to use for some of the more obscure ones in the checklist? I read in the trophy guide that you have to change some moves of the existing superstars to get them all done, because no-one has a couple of the moves needed.

I just did the ones I could think of, then changed Nikki Bellas as needed, then reset her to her default when I was done, time consuming but it takes just as long to change superstars and figure out who's got what. The one thing I did need help with was the reversal of a front dive, had to use the 2nd PS3 controller to get J to keep diving at me until I could counter it.

So I got this on Friday, but only got to play today and it's damn well worth the wait. It's the biggest improvement in one year I think they're ever had. So many new moves/re-animated moves and other little things you can do during matches that are new make the actual matches feel like a new game.

Yeah, I think this is an incredible improvement of the series, which is kinda frustrating because most of the stuff I'm having the most fun with are things that were arbitrarily removed from previous games, like the four sets of grapples.

One thing thats annoying me is that since doing a RTW with my CAW, I don't seem able to edit him anymore, without deleting the save file. Is that going to be a problem, it won't reset stats or anything will it?

I hit the same snag, I just ended up copying him, doesn't have the stats IIRC, but now I can give him the rest of the stuff I wanted. I'm wondering if starting a new career with a regular WWE superstar will "free" him from inability to edit.

Is Create-a-Story like GM Mode; where you can create many different feuds and shit?

a bit.

Gm mode without the objectives, brand fighting and other stuff.

you just create your own story.

you can use every show every ppv every idea to make a story.

you could make a story about how john morrison lost the intercontinental title because he didnt have his daily glass of milk or something crazy like that.

Is Create-a-Story like GM Mode; where you can create many different feuds and shit?

It's GM Mode on steroids and without the competition with the other show. You control all shows and you do as much with them as you want. If you want to focus on one specific story involving two wrestlers, you can. If you want to do several different stories about everyone in WWE, you can do that too. I haven't messed with it yet, but from what I understand, it's really in-depth.

It's GM Mode on steroids and without the competition with the other show. You control all shows and you do as much with them as you want. If you want to focus on one specific story involving two wrestlers, you can. If you want to do several different stories about everyone in WWE, you can do that too. I haven't messed with it yet, but from what I understand, it's really in-depth.

Yeah Create A Story mode is brilliant. I've been at it all weekend, creating a Cena vs. McMahon storyline, leading up to Wrestlemania. Still got a bit to do, but it really helps if you've got a USB keyboard. Otherwise scenes will take forever to write out. Another problem is that there are only about 30 scene templates to choose from, and the animations get a little repetitive after a while. However you can change camera angles, facial emotions, Sound effects, etc.

The royal rumble is fucking awesome.

I had Triple H in the ring, and we'd just teamed up to eliminate R-Truth when Jericho made his entrance. He stood outside, waving his hands for a while until I finally said fuck it and powerslammed HHH. As soon as HHH was down, Jericho sprinted into the ring. A tiny touch that might go unnoticed, but for a heel in the Rumble it looked awesome.

And now Jericho and HHH double teamed Finlay, except HHH somehow managed to throw Finlay and Jericho out at the same time! How the hell did he manage that.

The royal rumble is fucking awesome.

I had Triple H in the ring, and we'd just teamed up to eliminate R-Truth when Jericho made his entrance. He stood outside, waving his hands for a while until I finally said fuck it and powerslammed HHH. As soon as HHH was down, Jericho sprinted into the ring. A tiny touch that might go unnoticed, but for a heel in the Rumble it looked awesome.

And now Jericho and HHH double teamed Finlay, except HHH somehow managed to throw Finlay and Jericho out at the same time! How the hell did he manage that.

It's because he's not only sleeping with Stephanie McMahon, but the game's designers as well.

• Like 1