Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

Maxx vs Dragsy vs Ellis in a triple threat ladder match. Best moment was me putting up one ladder against the other, Shelton style, then running up it. Dragsy, already atop the main ladder, leaps off and cross bodies me in mid air. Shame there is no highlight reel online. :(

So I messed around with the create-a-story for the first time today. Made my friend Joe a nice little Jeff Hardy story since he's a big fan. Basically Matt attacks Jeff, and starts talking about how he's simply following orders. Matt and Jeff have a pay per view match that ends with Christian and Edge attacking Jeff. The trio continue to make Jeff's life a living hell until No Way Out when it is revealed that Jimmy King (CAW) has assembled a new Royal Court (Matt, Christian, Edge) and wants the World Heavyweight Championship.

Wasn't Jimmy King one of the guys in "Ready 2 Rumble"...I think oliver platts character

Yeah. My friend and I always quote the "I love Jimmy King. You love Jimmy King. We're men, and we're not afraid to say we love other men." quote.

I demand a fatal-fourway between myself, Fitzy, Ellis, Maxx, and/or Zero to determine the EWB Champion shifty.gif

Why do you always do this? mad.gif

1. didn't know you had the game.

2. You are barely on when I am.

3. You are mean to me.

4. Ruki sucks

Bit of lag while playing games Dragsy hosts, maybe later I can see if I sync up better with Fitzy.

I demand a fatal-fourway between myself, Fitzy, Ellis, Maxx, and/or Zero to determine the EWB Champion shifty.gif

3. You are mean to me.

4. Ruki sucks

Bit of lag while playing games Dragsy hosts, maybe later I can see if I sync up better with Fitzy.

I could kick all your butts

• Like 1

3. You are mean to me.

4. Ruki sucks

I could kick all your butts

Is that a challenge? :angry:

Well since my main site on this is down and the biggest caw site I know is down too best air here then.

Caw mode is annoying although am slightly enjoying the fact there is 4 attires not 3 unlike what I read in most places although you cant really do anything drastic the same body form and hair stay (there goes my masked attire).

Next biggest problem is a real biggie for me and with CAF, is it me or are the top rope finisher too superhuman?, I tried making a SSP Leg Drop and their was so much airtime on the leg drop it looked like he SSP’d to a platform took a break then dropped the leg, im all for the slight superhuman stuff but its ridiculous, also is their any god damn way to move the landing point of the move they seem to be mile away which is kind of dumb for things like the 630 senton.

One great thing I do like is the inclusion of Misawa attire to the game, since I’ve been getting into the puro lately would be good to have him kick some chav ass.

• Like 1

Why is the create-an-entrance timeline still stuck on the luck of the draw loop? Highlight reel lets you scroll to any point of the video you want and put on effects. But you're stuck with trying to press a button at the right time for the entrance and if you mess up you can't undo it. It's bullshit.

wow, I start up a CPU only 10min Raw Diva scramble while I'm having diner and in an total unexpected twist, Melina starts wailing on Gail Kim with a 2x4.

Kind of weird considering you can get DQ'd for just touching a girl in a mixed tag now, Meh, I just don't understand America sometimes, Back to fooling around with the CAW system and RTWM.

Edit - Oh wow, Week 6 of the Brand Wars RTWM spoilers here

I now

:wub: Miz and Morrison even more, Taking a sledgehammer to the Spinner belt like that :crying: brings a tear to my eye how awesome that was.

Why is the create-an-entrance timeline still stuck on the luck of the draw loop? Highlight reel lets you scroll to any point of the video you want and put on effects. But you're stuck with trying to press a button at the right time for the entrance and if you mess up you can't undo it. It's bullshit.

Not exactly sure what you're trying to do, but I messed up putting in the "show name graphic" bit or whatever it's called, and I erased it by pressing the same button again when the loop was at the place where it was at. Dunno if that helps you at all.

But I've spent far too long already creating my guy, entrance and finishers. Benji is right, it's just far too deep and takes ages to get everything sorted, I was gonna create his moveset, but I've already spent hours on stuff and that would take about another hour to get that all sorted. Why can't they let you sort moves by body part or whether it's a submission or not?

And I've only played 1 match of HBK's RTWM, so maybe there's a way to change this, but where's the body part damage indicators? Have they taken them out?

Apparently there is a glitch when creating an alternate attire for a CAW that resets their entrance, moveset and attributes. I suffered this glitch but it's not like I was already up to 80 ovr or anything. Still, annoying havng to redo the moveset.