Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

Unable to edit downloaded CAWs, etc sucks massive hairy balls. Especially since most of them have something missing or wrong with them.

Currently doing the HBk career mode thing. This is kind of fun. I see the game still has double-standards when it comes to being disqualified. I assumed that when someone ran in and interfered in my match, breaking up the pinfall, that the match must be no DQ. So I quickly grabbed a chair, blasted my opponent and ding-ding-ding! Fucking annoying.

Unable to edit downloaded CAWs, etc sucks massive hairy balls. Especially since most of them have something missing or wrong with them.

Currently doing the HBk career mode thing. This is kind of fun. I see the game still has double-standards when it comes to being disqualified. I assumed that when someone ran in and interfered in my match, breaking up the pinfall, that the match must be no DQ. So I quickly grabbed a chair, blasted my opponent and ding-ding-ding! Fucking annoying.

Would people stop playing my saves 20 minutes before I do the exact thing and come here to complain about it? :shifty:

This is still no Here Comes The Pain.

:angry:

Early Orton RTWM talk:

So i'm fighting Kane in the 3 minute time limit match and having a tough time of it. My first few goes, he just reverses everything and I don't get close. Now I manage to work up to an RKO with about 30 seconds left. Kane promptly kicks out immidiately.

Damn you, Kane.

:angry:

Early Orton RTWM talk:

So i'm fighting Kane in the 3 minute time limit match and having a tough time of it. My first few goes, he just reverses everything and I don't get close. Now I manage to work up to an RKO with about 30 seconds left. Kane promptly kicks out immidiately.

Damn you, Kane.

Got pass that match by wailing on Kane on the outside of the ring and performing submission moves up on the ramp, releasing them before he reversed them. Eventually I built up a special and ran to the ring before the count out. Kane followed and I simply strong front kicked him and hit an RKO for the pin with about a minute left.

Would people stop playing my saves 20 minutes before I do the exact thing and come here to complain about it? :shifty:

And make that 3 people complaining. I've never seen anything like it, I had no idea what was happening.

Yeah, Same here, Said run in was a son of a bitch and a half to keep down long enough for me to pin the guy I'm supposed to beat, Finally he got blocked by the ref who was counting while trying to break up my pin.

He hits me with a chair while the ref has his back turned and it's all good, I do the same and I get DQ'd, There's no justice in the world. (Of WWE)

Edit-Week 5 of HBK's RTWM Spoilers

:D Retro game montage of HBK and JBL singing Shawn's theme

you could always kick the ref in the face and then chair jbl to oblivion.

and i just finished the orton and edge stories

orton's storyline was quite good

if you decline to team up with cody and ted you will get a lit confused when you have to ref against them =\

and edges one was fun to

loved the swerve at the end =D

Edited by Jasonmufc

Completed them all except CAW (building up his stats in career first - and incidentally he's like the overgrown lovechild of AJ Styles, Evan Bourne and Alex Shelley, really quite terrifying) and Edge's was by far the best followed by Mickie's, the Brand Warfare one was fun (played that with J), HBK's and Orton's were pretty generic, might look into creating a few stories later. Who's actually got this on PS3? The only person on my friendlist who shows up right now is TKz.

Mine's on PS3 but I never connect it to the internet. Ever. :pervert:

Since I likely can't be arsed to replay it just to see, I shall simply ask in regard's to Mickie's RWTM...

Would have picking Natalya over Kendrick in that backstage bit have changed much, or just added to Kendrick's really unconvincing jealousy for another week?

:shifty:

Also: I presume there's never really any option in those cutscenes where the 'X' button appears at the top for your action? You just have to press it and do whatever was going to be done anyway?

Okay, what the fuck. Caw RTW spoilers:

After winning the Royal Rumble, Vince gives you a completely new outfit. That I am unable to change back. Someone tell me it's not permanent, because this is hideous :@

Who's actually got this on PS3? The only person on my friendlist who shows up right now is TKz.

Me. What's your PSN?

Also, what's the conditions for getting into the HoF in the career mode? At the moment, I'm working through winning the titles and I've got the US and ECW out of the way and the IC/both Tag Team titles unlocked to earn.

I'm playing through it as Swagger then I plan on working my way through the RTWM mode. What's strange is that I started off by winning the US Title very easily, dominating all of my matches, but when it come to the ECW Title path, things started getting much harder. I'm yet to lose a match, but quite a few are going on for a long time, and starting to feel a bit repetitive because of constant reversals whenever I try to do any of the grapple moves. :/

And I think I worked out where I'm going wrong in the training facility, trying to get all of them checked off. Some of them can only be done with certain superstars, but it'd be handy if they told you who. Is there any way of finding out the superstars' signature moves and the position needed to do them on here? Because some of them I have no idea which guy I could use to pull off what's required.

Mine's on PS3 but I never connect it to the internet. Ever. :pervert:

Since I likely can't be arsed to replay it just to see, I shall simply ask in regard's to Mickie's RWTM...

Would have picking Natalya over Kendrick in that backstage bit have changed much, or just added to Kendrick's really unconvincing jealousy for another week?

:shifty:

Also: I presume there's never really any option in those cutscenes where the 'X' button appears at the top for your action? You just have to press it and do whatever was going to be done anyway?

I'm pretty sure picking Natalya helps you unlock Kendrick's alternate attire

My biggest gripe with the training mode is that the moves can only be ticked off if you're being prompted to do them, at least, that was my experience.

Exactly. There's a couple that are "Signature, opponent grounded, leg position - press triangle" or something along those lines, but it doesn't explain which superstar you need to use to be given the prompt.