Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

On that subject, Maria's breasts in Edge's RTWM are absolutely terrifying. They're not bouncing, it's like there's something under her shirt that's trying to escape. I'm immediately reminded of the end of the South Park episode "Asspen."

That was initially what made me think it >_<

Sounds pretty slick so far, I'm going to have my folks grab it for me for Christmas. I'm glad to see the reviews have been positive thus far, as I haven't played a SD game since 07 (I had a cup of coffee with 08 but found it to be mostly bad). The creating storylines sounds like fun, and could prove to be a hell of a time waster. I'll be getting the PS3 version because I can get online with my PS3, but not my X-Box.

I haven't see what legends are in other than Steve Austin on a pre-order, does anybody happen to know?

Apparently this is gonna be £25 in Asda so I may pick it up tommorow.

Cheers, I'll check that out! :D

From everyone's reactions I'm pretty damn excited now.

I should note to any PS3 users that it is apparently only a 360 deal. Seems odd but what can you do?

Cheers, I'll check that out! :D

From everyone's reactions I'm pretty damn excited now.

I should note to any PS3 users that it is apparently only a 360 deal. Seems odd but what can you do?

Bah... I wasn't even excited about the deal anyway...

:(

In other news I've read so much about this tonight and am looking forward to playing tomorrow, so knowing my luck I won't be paid until Saturday >_>

Is there anyone else getting it on the PS3?

Edited by TKz

I've just finished Edge's RTWM, having done all the optional tasks along the way, and I unlocked 3 new superstars in the process... Perhaps you just picked the wrong one. :shifty:

Also, the end of Edge's Wrestlemania match is awesome.

SWERVE, Kennedy!

:lol:

I have it for ps3. Never played online but if anyone wants to you. Can hit me up. My psn is lint6

anyone know how to unlock any of the locked wrestlers? figured doing a Road to WrestleMania would get at least one but I just finished HBKs up and didn't get anyone.

I haven't done HBK's, but did you do the optional goals? That's how you unlock most of the hidden stuff.

anyone know how to unlock any of the locked wrestlers? figured doing a Road to WrestleMania would get at least one but I just finished HBKs up and didn't get anyone.

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

-In "Randy Orton's RTWM", beat Ted DiBiase Jr. at Wrestlemania and KO "The Million Dollar Man" after the match

Cowboy Bob Orton

-Week 9 of "Randy Orton's RTWM", dont use any strikes in your match

Dusty Rhodes

-In "Randy Orton's RTWM", beat Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania and KO Dusty after the match

Eve

-Week 2 of "Mickie James' RTWM", pin or submit Maryse

Ezekiel Jackson

-Week 3 of "Create-A-Superstar's RTWM", throw each opponent out of the ring at least once.

Green and Red Dummies as Playable Characters

-Week 3 of "Randy Orton's RTWM", refuse Codys help and then reverse three of Batista's attacks.

Jesse

-Week 2 of "Edge's RTWM", hit every opponent with a finisher

Mr. McMahon (Playable Character)

-Week 11 of "Edge's RTWM", Put Triple H through an announce

The Rock

-Complete Edge's Road to Wrestlemania

Trish Stratus

-Complete Mickies Road to Wrestlemania

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

-In "Randy Orton's RTWM", beat Ted DiBiase Jr. at Wrestlemania and KO "The Million Dollar Man" after the match

Cowboy Bob Orton

-Week 9 of "Randy Orton's RTWM", dont use any strikes in your match

Dusty Rhodes

-In "Randy Orton's RTWM", beat Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania and KO Dusty after the match

Eve

-Week 2 of "Mickie James' RTWM", pin or submit Maryse

Ezekiel Jackson

-Week 3 of "Create-A-Superstar's RTWM", throw each opponent out of the ring at least once.

Green and Red Dummies as Playable Characters

-Week 3 of "Randy Orton's RTWM", refuse Codys help and then reverse three of Batista's attacks.

Jesse

-Week 2 of "Edge's RTWM", hit every opponent with a finisher

Mr. McMahon (Playable Character)

-Week 11 of "Edge's RTWM", Put Triple H through an announce

The Rock

-Complete Edge's Road to Wrestlemania

Trish Stratus

-Complete Mickies Road to Wrestlemania

Much appreciated, guess I did pick the wrong one to do, heh

Really? Bit annoying since Asda is a lot further away than Tesco from me, but for that price I could swing by.

EDIT: After some Googling, this guy confirms £25 for the 360 version and £31.97 for the PS3 version at Asda:

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=114440&st=195&start=195

EDIT AGAIN: Although it might only be from midnight-8am I'm reading elsewhere, which surely can't be true.

Ok, do they like crank up the difficulty for the WrestleMania match or what, playing Edge RtWM

against Kennedy for the title, all the previous matches I had I dominated him, completely one sided matches, now in the WM match he's suddenly kicking the crap out of me, reversing like 90% of my offense.

Ok, do they like crank up the difficulty for the WrestleMania match or what, playing Edge RtWM

against Kennedy for the title, all the previous matches I had I dominated him, completely one sided matches, now in the WM match he's suddenly kicking the crap out of me, reversing like 90% of my offense.

Hilarious

I just played that tonight. Kennedy (for some unknown reason) started the match with a Signature, hit me with the standing Green Bay Plunge, climbed the cage, won the match in about 20 seconds.

Hilarious

I just played that tonight. Kennedy (for some unknown reason) started the match with a Signature, hit me with the standing Green Bay Plunge, climbed the cage, won the match in about 20 seconds.

EXACT same thing happened to me the first time. Are we playing the same save or something? :shifty: