Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

Mine's on PS3 but I never connect it to the internet. Ever. :pervert:

Since I likely can't be arsed to replay it just to see, I shall simply ask in regard's to Mickie's RWTM...

Would have picking Natalya over Kendrick in that backstage bit have changed much, or just added to Kendrick's really unconvincing jealousy for another week?

:shifty:

Also: I presume there's never really any option in those cutscenes where the 'X' button appears at the top for your action? You just have to press it and do whatever was going to be done anyway?

I'm pretty sure picking Natalya helps you unlock Kendrick's alternate attire

God damn it. :angry:

So I got this on Friday, but only got to play today and it's damn well worth the wait. It's the biggest improvement in one year I think they're ever had. So many new moves/re-animated moves and other little things you can do during matches that are new make the actual matches feel like a new game.

There's probably more new wrestlers in this years than there have been for a while, and the superstar threads mode is good fun, especially for someone like myself who likes things to be up to date. The rumble and scramble matches are both great fun too.

Started Brand Warfare RTWM, almost at No Way Out. Just been playing exhibition matches though mostly.

I'm itching to have a go with the story designer, but don't really know where to start. Has anyone here made anything with it yet? I wanna see an example of something half decent - the ones I tried downloading were certainly not deserving of the 5 stars they had :(

I have the 360 chatpad thingy, which is a godsend for things like this.

Oh and a big 'ugh' because I just read that you can rate your own creations online... thus why all the crappy ones seem to have 5 stars I guess.

Who's actually got this on PS3? The only person on my friendlist who shows up right now is TKz.

Who's actually got this on PS3? The only person on my friendlist who shows up right now is TKz.

Me. What's your PSN?

i have it on ps3,

one thing i noticed when playing online, if you change the attire for a currently superstar on the game, E.G. i give Ted DiBiase Red Tights, when you try to use the custom attire online it seems to be black, weird, anyone else had this problem?

Whoever has PS3 can add me..Lint6. I'll be on tonight after work around 10:30est. I've never played a Smackdown game online but if you wanna have fun kicking someones ass, I'm your man. I'll be the EWB JttS.. (Y)

I'm working on a story where Santino finds a way to annoy someone each week (Kind of like what he's doing now on RAW, But not as good due to the story creator mode being kind of limited) and then having the crap beaten out of him by various superstars.

Back on the RTWM front, All I have to do is beat Mickie's now to finish them all off.

Brand Wars - Long and annoying

Orton - Not too bad, I guess

Mickie James - Kind of odd, More when I finish.

Week 10 or 11, I wasn't paying attention of Mickie James' RTWM, Spoiler.

Let's hug it out bitch