The England thread

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Whats up with the quality of this picture? its the USA for fucks sake, I thought they were suppose to be high-tech and not amateur shit like they obviously are here.

Well, again I was bored during an England friendly. No surprise there. We won 3-2 and all, but my god if I ever have to sit through another England game on BBC with Graeme Le Saux talking for 90 minutes in his fucking monotone voice I'm going to kill someone, preferably him.

The Highlight of that game was when they let you hear the American commentary on the game.  GREAT HUSSLE BY BECK-HAM, A CROSS FIELD BALL... GOAL FOR OWEN!

Am I the only one who, after watching the game, then hearing the US commentary said "I so wanna watch the game with USA commentary!".

Also, I found the fact that in America they have ad-boards with movies on them far more entertaining than the game itself.

The Highlight of that game was when they let you hear the American commentary on the game.  GREAT HUSSLE BY BECK-HAM, A CROSS FIELD BALL... GOAL FOR OWEN!

Am I the only one who, after watching the game, then hearing the US commentary said "I so wanna watch the game with USA commentary!".

Also, I found the fact that in America they have ad-boards with movies on them far more entertaining than the game itself.

I thought about it, then I thought my head would implode from the sheer annoying qualities it has. As awful as Le Saux is, I would beg for the likes of him if I was stuck in America to watch the World Cup. :(

I thought about it, then I thought my head would implode from the sheer annoying qualities it has. As awful as Le Saux is, I would beg for the likes of him if I was stuck in America to watch the World Cup. :(

Nobody is as fucking awful as Graeme Le Sux. As much as I hate the idea of more than a minutes worth of American commentary, I'd gladly sit through it if I had to choose between Americans of Le Sux.

Guest Ringmaster

Its fairly rare that I have to sit through North America/Canadian commentary, usually the Premiership has English commentators and the CL and Euro/World Cup have this English/Scottish combo, its just La Liga, the French league, the Bundesliga or Serie A that have American commentating, and trust me, the American commentating yesterday was the good American commentating, some of the commentators for stuff like the Argentinian league are dreadful, its stuff like "Oh My Gawd, look at that kid shoot the ball!", which makes me want to die.

Its fairly rare that I have to sit through North America/Canadian commentary, usually the Premiership has English commentators and the CL and Euro/World Cup have this English/Scottish combo, its just La Liga, the French league, the Bundesliga or Serie A that have American commentating, and trust me, the American commentating yesterday was the good American commentating, some of the commentators for stuff like the Argentinian league are dreadful, its stuff like "Oh My Gawd, look at that kid shoot the ball!", which makes me want to die.

• 2 months later...