The England thread

Am i supposed to be intimdated because your donators and admins ? cos i aint . Im considered the worst football fan on here because i have an opinion , fair enough my opinion is very biased towards Spurs because im a Spurs fan and cannot stand the scum on the other side of north London.

Guest muddatrucker

Intimidated? fuck off, no-one has even mentioned our statuses. Everyone here has an opinion (Except for G-O-D), but you're constantly clouded by bias, you post in an incredibly childish way (I'm going to hurl abuse at someone, im cool) and you can't actually type for shit.

Its no surprise that you're the only Spurs fan here thats annoying, you probably think you're really passionate, when in actual fact, you're like a little crybaby.

Intimidated? fuck off, no-one has even mentioned our statuses. Everyone here has an opinion (Except for G-O-D), but you're constantly clouded by bias, you post in an incredibly childish way (I'm going to hurl abuse at someone, im cool) and you can't actually type for shit.

Its no surprise that you're the only Spurs fan here thats annoying, you probably think you're really passionate, when in actual fact, you're like a little crybaby.

When i have ever cried about something ? If i have a thought on something i say it , whether it be Peter Crouch or Spurs . I very rarely just say "I hate Peter Crouch cos hes a prick" and that sort of thing .

FEAR ME, AND MY DONATOR STATUS.

We have opinions, just like you.

Our opinion happens to be that you're a shit poster/fan.

Am i supposed to be intimdated because your donators and admins ? cos i aint . Im considered the worst football fan on here because i have an opinion , fair enough my opinion is very biased towards Spurs because im a Spurs fan and cannot stand the scum on the other side of north London.

When i have ever cried about something ? If i have a thought on something i say it , whether it be Peter Crouch or Spurs . I very rarely just say "I hate Peter Crouch cos hes a prick" and that sort of thing .

I would just like to say that I'm not a donator or an admin, and I also think you're an idiot.

Haha, I love it.

I dunno if it was posted before this turned into the I hate The Slickman thread but Ledley King is out of the game against the Argies because he picked up a injury against Bolton on monday . I hope Carrick will get his chance to shine in the holding man role .

Carrick getting selected ahead of Parker annoys me.

I would just like to say that I'm not a donator or an admin, and I also think you're an idiot.

Haha, I love it.

I dunno if it was posted before this turned into the I hate The Slickman thread but Ledley King is out of the game against the Argies because he picked up a injury against Bolton on monday . I hope Carrick will get his chance to shine in the holding man role .

Carrick getting selected ahead of Parker annoys me.

To be honest, I think they should both be in the England squad because neither player is that much better than the other. They're both very good. I think Carrick is marginally better, but Parker hasn't really done anything of note since leaving Charlton, and has only recently started to get his career back on track.

Parker deserved selection in his Charlton days, Chelsea ruined him in a way. I hate how they sign people that they never use. I think he's a brilliant player.

Yeah, Carrick should be picked too, but I'd rather see Parker.

Chelsea have that whole "we sign players because we can and we don't want our rivals signing them" thing going about them, which is really annoying. Players like Shaun Wright-Phillips, will be interesting to see what happens with him in the future.

'least Shauny gets games, though.

True, but it's a shame that he won't play as often as he deserves because Chelsea (and I think it's somewhat fair to say this) signed him to stop us or Manchester United from getting him.

I would have liked to have seen Darius Vassell return to the squad after his brillient display against Aston villa a week or so back