The England thread

I would have liked to have seen Darius Vassell return to the squad after his brillient display against Aston villa a week or so back

Please, I could play against Villa and look like Ronaldinho right now. If you're trying to make cheap shots at Villa, try harder, yeah?

Vass is good when linking up with Cole yes, but recalling him to the England squad already? Nah.

Stop trolling.

No it wasnt a shot at Villa, Just I think DV has been playing very well over the last month or so and i rate him alot higher then Peter Crouch

Do you not work at a place that'd take kindly to you watching the game? Anyway, onto the rampant quoting!

Am i supposed to be intimdated because your donators and admins ? cos i aint . Im considered the worst football fan on here because i have an opinion , fair enough my opinion is very biased towards Spurs because im a Spurs fan and cannot stand the scum on the other side of north London.

Do you not work at a place that'd take kindly to you watching the game? Anyway, onto the rampant quoting!

I'm hoping it'll be on the big TVs at the back. Sky Sports News was on today, so I might nick the remote and switch the channel.

And yes, Murphy also deserves a call up.

Guest muddatrucker

Then Walter Samuel just barges Beckham out of the way, when King makes a similar tackle its a foul? I don't think the referee saw the extent of the original challenge.

Paul Robinson is looking fairly solid, this is quite an intense friendly, I don't like Argentines either.

It's probably the biggest rivalry as far as I'm concerned.

There's so much history in this fixture, both politcally and on the pitch. I hate the South American diving and fouling that we always see in Argentina vs England.

This is definitely up a step from Poland!