AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

2 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:
  Hide contents

Every villain sees themselves as the good guy or being right. The Saviors are no different. I don't think Maggie lost the baby. I think they just focused on her stomach to show how dangerous that was.

Spoiler

Srar saying what I was trying to say but making sense, unlike me >_>

"Our" group just went and straight up murdered an entire village whilst they slept. Regardless of what was done to their group, that's not the actions of "good guys". I felt really uncomfortable watching it, and that's not a bad thing, I think any person in a sane world is supposed to feel that way about what they're doing, but time, experience, and an insane world might change that perspective. It's really pretty good writing because it makes you question just when is the line crossed, and do the ends justify the means?

4 hours ago, Kaney said:

Hidden Content

no, her shirt just got slashed, but that's what made her realize she shouldn't be going out anymore

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MDK said:
  On 15/03/2016 at 16:27, Ruki said:

I like the part where zombies die.

Oi, spoilers

Not to mention they're not called ZOMBIES, they're called WALKERS! Ugh, the ignorance of some people. Now excuse me while I go adjust my pocket protector.

[/nerd]

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Social Justice Nerf said:

And yet nobody ever gets confused when they're asked how many walkers they've killed.

Because that would be boring TV. It's like those people who ask "Well if it's really 24 straight hours when does Jack Bauer go to the bathroom?"

Who cares?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Because that would be boring TV. It's like those people who ask "Well if it's really 24 straight hours when does Jack Bauer go to the bathroom?"

Who cares?

In the adverts. Obv.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Colly said:

This is something I can't be arsed to go back in check, but am I right in saying pretty much every group they've met has a different word for the zombeezies? No one else says walkers.

Yea.  The Gov called them roamers, someone else called them lurkers, geeks, biters etc

Given the events that concluded tonight's episode, I have a prediction for the season finale.

Spoiler

Daryl and Carol will take the place of Glen and Maggie in the comics, and Daryl will be the one Negan kills upon arrival. The death of Glen in the comics was so impactful because Glen was a beloved character. In the TV universe, that's Daryl. It immediately establishes Negan as the absolute worst villain we've seen, and strays enough from the comic to still be a surprise. Everyone KNOWS how Negan shows up. It's constantly hinted at on Talking Dead. We know what's coming. Perfect opportunity for the writers to flip the script.