AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

4 hours ago, Merry Kaneymas said:

So do you guys have any idea who

Hide contents

the guy spying on Alexandria was?

Spoiler

I'm assuming it's either that girl from Oceanside that helped Tara escape or one of the women that were attempting to kill Tara at Oceanside. Seeing as how it looks like they are going to try to unite The Hilltop, Alexandria and The Kingdom against The Saviors.. they are going to need guns/ammo especially with Eugene being taken by Negan. This is probably how they introduce them to the group, since I think Tara will keep her promise.

Michael Rooker's idea on how the show should end. It's actually not too bad

Spoiler

A railroad track ... going on forever, into the setting sun. From behind camera, a single individual walks down the middle of the tracks ... into the setting sun. Voiceover. You realize that that individual is Carl ... all grown-up, a man of his own. No one else is with him--just him. And as he does his voiceover, you realize that everything, all the seasons that you've just seen is him reliving his past. So everyone on the show is dead. He's the only survivor, and he's on his own and walks off into the sunset. And that's the end of the show.

• Like 3

I think I'd prefer that to "the show goes on forever and ever until people get sick of zombies, the end".

• Like 3

On December 14, 2016 at 12:02, punky said:
  Hide contents

I'm assuming it's either that girl from Oceanside that helped Tara escape or one of the women that were attempting to kill Tara at Oceanside. Seeing as how it looks like they are going to try to unite The Hilltop, Alexandria and The Kingdom against The Saviors.. they are going to need guns/ammo especially with Eugene being taken by Negan. This is probably how they introduce them to the group, since I think Tara will keep her promise.

Buuuut 

Spoiler

Didn't they start following after Rick stole supplies from that area with the warnings?

10 hours ago, EndOfAnEra said:

Buuuut 

Hide contents

Didn't they start following after Rick stole supplies from that area with the warnings?

Spoiler

True but they could've followed Tara back to Alexandria and were watching since then, noticed Rick was the leader and just decided to follow him. I just have a feeling it's going to be someone with Oceanside, I think they will definitely play a role in the second half of the season.

5 hours ago, punky said:
  Hide contents

True but they could've followed Tara back to Alexandria and were watching since then, noticed Rick was the leader and just decided to follow him. I just have a feeling it's going to be someone with Oceanside, I think they will definitely play a role in the second half of the season.

Spoiler

I think it kinda has to be someone from Oceanside. Tara swore she wouldn't tell anyone where they were, or that they even existed. The only way I see them getting involved is if someone from Oceanside decides to come forward. The "boot" man could very well be a woman from Oceanside, probably Cyndie.

6 hours ago, The DBZemon King said:
  Hide contents

I think it kinda has to be someone from Oceanside. Tara swore she wouldn't tell anyone where they were, or that they even existed. The only way I see them getting involved is if someone from Oceanside decides to come forward. The "boot" man could very well be a woman from Oceanside, probably Cyndie.

Spoiler

But doesn't it also have to play into the threatening note from the stuff they stole? 

And I feel like they hinted at another group earlier, but I'm trying to be careful in my spoilers here.

5 hours ago, EndOfAnEra said:
  Hide contents

But doesn't it also have to play into the threatening note from the stuff they stole? 

And I feel like they hinted at another group earlier, but I'm trying to be careful in my spoilers here.

Spoiler

I just thought the note was just a final FU from the owner of the boat.

As far as another group, can you clue me in on when they might have hinted at that, so I can go back and look?

4 hours ago, The DBZemon King said:
  Hide contents

I just thought the note was just a final FU from the owner of the boat.

As far as another group, can you clue me in on when they might have hinted at that, so I can go back and look?

Spoiler

I just looked it up again. It was hinted at in promo shots and the show writers said we could expect to see it soon.

I also think they wouldn't focus on a uniquely styled boot like that so much just to have it be someone we've seen already.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EndOfAnEra said:
  Hide contents

I just looked it up again. It was hinted at in promo shots and the show writers said we could expect to see it soon.

I also think they wouldn't focus on a uniquely styled boot like that so much just to have it be someone we've seen already.

Spoiler

Possibly but they did have Morgan covered up when he was "tracking" the group a few seasons ago until they revealed his face.

Obviously, it could be someone new altogether but I just think they would not have introduced Oceanside, if they weren't going to come back to it at some point. 

On 19/12/2016 at 23:52, Srar Humbug said:

Michael Rooker's idea on how the show should end. It's actually not too bad

Hide contents

A railroad track ... going on forever, into the setting sun. From behind camera, a single individual walks down the middle of the tracks ... into the setting sun. Voiceover. You realize that that individual is Carl ... all grown-up, a man of his own. No one else is with him--just him. And as he does his voiceover, you realize that everything, all the seasons that you've just seen is him reliving his past. So everyone on the show is dead. He's the only survivor, and he's on his own and walks off into the sunset. And that's the end of the show.

Fucking short episode tho.

• 1 month later...