General Television Thread

Hellfire

Like, really good. I'd put Sons above Breaking Bad as far as dramas go. (for me, anyway.) Below Game of Thrones, but that's probably just my die hard love for fantasy. It's really really good if you at least don't mind fantasy though.

It's a tough one for me, but I think overall I prefer the supporting cast of Sons of Anarchy to Breaking Bad, which is really where it wins out. SoA has no characters I don't love, whilst Breaking Bad has Skyler. >_> They've both fucking wonderful though.

Judging from the first two seasons (can't go further than that right now), Breaking Bad is better than Sons of Anarchy. Sons is a very good show (even if I wasn't in love with how soap opera-y the end of S2 felt) but Breaking Bad is exceptional.

So I've watched the first three episodes of The Fades and....good show I think.? It has ADHD or something, and jesus Paul needs to wear clothes other than Bruce Banner/Incredible Hulk purple pants, but good show pretty much. Just odd. And so very much all over the place.

Does anyone remember a show that was on sometime between 2000 and 2002 that was about a fake reality show where people were brought together to find a killer? I remember watching one episode when I was in elementary school and then being too scared to watch it again, so now I want to track it down and laugh at how stupid I was back then.

Probably wrong but what the hell, the only thing in my mind that sounds even remotely close to that was a show called The Murder Game which was on the BBC looking it up it was based on an American show called Murder In Small Town X. But these were actual reality mystery/game shows so I don't know probably not correct.

• Like 1

Also, oh wow, (and I can't believe I'm putting this in spoilers. >_>)

The winner died a week later in the WTC attack.

Man, I was about to come in here all like HA I FOUND IT, IT'S MURDER IN SMALL TOWN X! I did a ton of Google sleuthing and everything :(

I watched that show when it aired. And yeah, Cloudy.

I remembered I really liked Angel and was rooting for him, and I was absolutely gutted when I learned he died in the WTC attack.