General Television Thread

Hellfire

Dug the premiere of AHS: Freak Show. The clown was quite creepy and a lot more brutal than I anticipated. I enjoyed Coven at first, but ended up being pretty disappointed after finally watching season 1 and Asylum and comparing the seasons.

Ok I kinda always thought the Blacklist looked stupid and cheesy but I decided to give it a try on Netflix and I kinda love it :blush:

I said it was good :@. It isn't the kind of show I'll remember in 10 years time. But it's a fine way to waste 42 minutes.

Dug the premiere of AHS: Freak Show. The clown was quite creepy and a lot more brutal than I anticipated. I enjoyed Coven at first, but ended up being pretty disappointed after finally watching season 1 and Asylum and comparing the seasons.

I enjoyed it as well. The clown is the most well done part of the show. Whoever is playing him does a great job of making me feel creeped out. Everything else just seems odd. Not sure how this season is going to go down, but that's the norm with this show. Every season kinda ends up falling flat.

• Like 1

Do you need to have watched the earlier seasons to watch Freak Show? I love creepy carny stuff, so I'm willing to check it out, but not if I have to watch the earlier seasons.

Nah...its an anthology series so each season is its own stand alone story

And I agree...while I really liked Murder House, Asylum and Coven weren't too good. I watched the whole season of Asylum, but I gave up on Coven after I think 3 or 4 episodes

• Like 1

Looking forward to watching Homeland tonight. Hoping that the ball and chain that was the Brody/Carrie relationship (and Brody's family) being removed improves it. Season 3 was better than 2, but Brody's family made me want someone to drone Homeland from the television.

• Like 1

Looking forward to watching Homeland tonight. Hoping that the ball and chain that was the Brody/Carrie relationship (and Brody's family) being removed improves it. Season 3 was better than 2, but Brody's family made me want someone to drone Homeland from the television.

The scene involving

Carrie almost drowning her baby

from the S4 premiere last week pretty much ended all hopes I had for the show.

The scene involving

Premiere aired here last night but I didn't get a chance to watch it.

THIS WEEK'S BOARDWALK:

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT NELSON :crying:

OH NO OH NO OH NO CHALKY :crying::crying::crying:

This was a fucking heartbreak of an episode.

Also, anyone heard what Narcisse said to Daughter when she left the room? I couldn't catch it, sounded like "Mm, yes, of course you do", but that makes no sense.

RE: Boardwalk

Hmm, I guess that way it would make sense. Still weird considering she was so adamant against it.

Mulaney episode 2 was so bad. It had one funny line from Martin Short and one from Elliot Gould. B99, on the other hand, was golden again this week. Glad to see that Kyra Sedgwyck is gonna' be recurring for more episodes.

The scene involving

Premiere aired here last night but I didn't get a chance to watch it.

Was that removed from international versions or something? She wasn't even in the same country as the baby all episode.

Generally I thought it was okay. It's not the same show sans Lewis but its still a decent espionage show, and I still love Saul.

Edited by Ultra Rare Colly