General Television Thread

Hellfire

This is undoubtedly B99's best part ever. Don't click if you don't want the season 2 premiere spoiled.

Also, warning: Don't be having anything in your mouth when you watch it, unless you want to be cleaning spaghetti off your screen like um, someone I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZEZ6tJAmI&list=UUDiPds0v60wueil5B8w3fPQ

Edited by Benkid
  • Like 2

The Demon Headmaster just appeared on an episode of Goodnight Sweetheart. Rush of nostalgia :wub:

Oh, Goodnight Sweetheart the greatest sit com about time travel and bigamy.

Also Buzzcocks still exists!?

Yes! I loved all the date scenes, it was such fun, and I fucking loved it. The flashback scenes were great, too, but still, the entire Chicago part was still my favourite. I'm still pining for Al Capone to get his own spin-off, I hope to God he doesn't get killed.

Spoilers for this week's episode:

Seriously, though, Sally :(

And I don't know if this constitutes as spoilers or not, but one for the entire series:

Just wiki'd Capone's date of death. Joy!

The Simpsons/Family Guy crossover was waaaaay too much Family Guy. Still somewhat amusing, but very one sided. The court scene was the highlight, in particular...

... FRED FLINTSTONE CAMEO!

Seriously, I marked the fuck out for that.

The near 10 minute fight was fucking ridiculous and stupid though.

This is undoubtedly B99's best part ever. Don't click if you don't want the season 2 premiere spoiled.

Also, warning: Don't be having anything in your mouth when you watch it, unless you want to be cleaning spaghetti off your screen like um, someone I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZEZ6tJAmI&list=UUDiPds0v60wueil5B8w3fPQ

Best use of a high quality Rayon sunhat ever.

They made 3 sunhat jokes!