General Television Thread

Hellfire

I still can't work out if there's meant to be logic behind why Sean Bean keeps freewheeling between Yorkshireman and slightly posh Yorkshireman in Legends, but I reckon it's just standard Beany and poor editing.

In last night's episode of The League, they actually made a joke about the Percy Harvin/Jets trade that only happened like 2 weeks ago. I always forget how close to the air date those eps get filmed.

Especially considering the week before it was an episode about the Redskins/racism. :P

Yeah. They're constantly relying on up to date material to work on. It's only the TV shows that require lots of post production that need to be filmed several weeks before they air.

Just watched the first two episodes of Silicon Valley. It is pretty fantastic.

By accident I kind of already finished the whole season.

It was great. When he was on stage...man...that was so awkward, but so great. Really glad this is getting a second season.

• Like 1

Just started watching Suits this morning. I think I'm about six episodes in and I'm loving it so far. The guy who plays Louis is such a slimy bastard that I can't help but hate him. Plus Harvey Specter is pretty much my hero.

Elementary's back! Only GoGo and I probably care! It was fantastic, you guys.

I love that in Sherlock's 8 months away Joan's become a valuable consultant for the NYPD all on her own. She's still not quite at the level Sherlock is, but that's to be expected given that she's had 2 years of experience as a detective vs. Sherlock's kajillionty million years or whatever.

Gina Gershon made a pretty fantastic nemesis for Joan too. I hope she's a regular thorn in the side throughout the season. Joan having her own little Sherlock-influenced moment where it's revealed that she was stalking March was pretty great too.

I want an isolation helmet.

Elementary's back! Only GoGo and I probably care! It was fantastic, you guys.

I love that in Sherlock's 8 months away Joan's become a valuable consultant for the NYPD all on her own. She's still not quite at the level Sherlock is, but that's to be expected given that she's had 2 years of experience as a detective vs. Sherlock's kajillionty million years or whatever.

Gina Gershon made a pretty fantastic nemesis for Joan too. I hope she's a regular thorn in the side throughout the season. Joan having her own little Sherlock-influenced moment where it's revealed that she was stalking March was pretty great too.

I want an isolation helmet.

Hey now, I care, I just need to catch up on last season. <_< Edited by livid

How many seasons are there now? I watched the first season but thought it had been cancelled.

Last night's episode was the premiere of season 3.

So I really need to get caught up. I've always been a fan of Jonny Lee Miller though I haven't seen him in much. Hackers was one of my favourite movies for the longest time and I still throw it in once in awhile. I thought his performance in the first season was excellent.

Man, A to Z is getting axed :(

But they're only up to E. :(

Guess I should stop watching NBC on Thursdays, anything I watch inevitably gets cancelled.