General Television Thread

Hellfire

I'm on season four of The West Wing and just got to the episode where Leo tells Charlie to avoid having the President take a call from the UN Security General about parking tickets. I have never laughed so hard at a "drama" than from this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvnRzMAXVM

• Like 1

Coincidentally I'm re-watching Studio 60 right now so I may have to continue the Sorkin streak and re-watch The West Wing after that. I forgot how awesome Martin Sheen was in it. Dule Hill's deadpan delivery was awesome too, especially since I mostly associate him with the sillyness on Psych these days.

Speaking of Psych, last night's premiere was great! It was a little weird with the new clue animations but still the Psych I know and love. :D

not sure if this is the right place, or if it should get it's own thread, but Whose Line Is It Anyway is apparently coming back for a new season, according to Colin Mochrie's twitter, with Aisha Tyler(?!) as host, brought back by The CW, with Brady and Stiles as well as Mochrie rejoining the show. Although, none of this has been confirmed (apart from the fact that it's coming back), but has been round a few major news sites.

• Like 1

I really hope so. I downloaded and watched every season, American and British, of Whose Line a couple of years ago and have just about worked through them. None of the other improv shows seem to hit the spot.

I've been hoping for a revival for a while, just because I would love to see Ross Noble give it a good go.

I really hope so. I downloaded and watched every season, American and British, of Whose Line a couple of years ago and have just about worked through them. None of the other improv shows seem to hit the spot.

I've been hoping for a revival for a while, just because I would love to see Ross Noble give it a good go.

true, Ross Noble would be great. I think now is a really wise time to bring back the show, if ever. As there are a load of comedians who could probably fit in with this style and go on the show, although I presume, with the show still being in America, we probably won't be seeing many comedians that are currently located in good ol' Britland, seeing as they are a load of tours and that going on right now, there wouldn't really be an opportunity to bring them in.

not sure if this is the right place, or if it should get it's own thread, but Whose Line Is It Anyway is apparently coming back for a new season, according to Colin Mochrie's twitter, with Aisha Tyler(?!) as host, brought back by The CW, with Brady and Stiles as well as Mochrie rejoining the show. Although, none of this has been confirmed (apart from the fact that it's coming back), but has been round a few major news sites.

I hope for this they step away from the ABC version's habit of having it be Colin/Ryan/Wayne/OTHER every week. Mix up the groups more. I imagine Greg Proops, Jeff Davis and Brad Sherwood will all be involved. Maybe Chip Esten every now and then but he's got Nashville now so who knows.

Robot Combat League is the greatest thing ever. Jericho was having the time of his life.

Extremely Huge Bag of Shit is an Extremely Huge Bag of Right. I love this show so much! From the first time I knew what a robot was this is what I wanted to see.

• Like 1

Robot Combat League is the greatest thing ever. Jericho was having the time of his life.

Extremely Huge Bag of Shit is an Extremely Huge Bag of Right. I love this show so much! From the first time I knew what a robot was this is what I wanted to see.

Just got done watching the first episode - it's a fun show!