General Television Thread

Hellfire

Whats most surprising about RCL is, after some research on Amanda Lucas, her MMA record is pretty damn impressive.

well, what do you expect from Diva Funquita?

On Justified, the first season is great, the second season is in the pantheon of the best single seasons of a TV show ever in my opinion, and season three is pretty good though not as good as the previous two. The fourth has been great so far too, with a lot of smaller story arcs while the big mystery develops.

I'm probably the only one that thinks season 3 was its strongest then season 2 then season 1, though, they are all great. Season 4 so far has been really damn good, but hasn't compared to 2 and 3.

Some Daily Show news; Jon Stewart will be taking an extended break over the summer to direct a film. John Oliver will host in his stead for that stretch of time.

• Like 2

TV Guide's Favorite "Very Special Episodes"

I can't say I remember that episode of Dinosaurs about steroids, even though I've probably seen every episode of Dinosaurs multiple times by now. It's probably just because I haven't watched it since I was a kid, but I'm kind of amused that there was an episode dealing with steroids, of all things.

I definitely do remember that dieting episode of Full House, though.

EDIT: ! Smart Guy!

Some Daily Show news; Jon Stewart will be taking an extended break over the summer to direct a film. John Oliver will host in his stead for that stretch of time.

This is excellent news. Oliver is fantastic and I think the Daily Show needs something to spice it up. I still love the show but I get bored of it way too easily. It is pretty dependent on me being interested in the subject they are covering these days.