General Television Thread

Hellfire

Has anyone been watching Nashville at all? Picked it up because of Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere, but I'm totally now watching it more for Clare Bowen. Got some interesting stories, but Bowen's character was the thing that got me hooked. Awesome cast, and I'm onterested to see where the series builds to as it continues.

I've seen the first two episodes. Good enough, but I've got too much stuff to watch right now so I'm just DVRing it with the hope of watching it in the summer or something.

Elsewhere, Rob Thomas and Kristen Bell have started a Kickstarter for the Veronica Mars movie they've wanted to make forever.

• Like 2

Has anyone been watching Nashville at all? Picked it up because of Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere, but I'm totally now watching it more for Clare Bowen. Got some interesting stories, but Bowen's character was the thing that got me hooked. Awesome cast, and I'm onterested to see where the series builds to as it continues.

You really do watch everything.

It is clear that Cloudy didn't join us on our very special edition of TGIF.

One of the best ones we ever did. I miss TGIF :(

More alumni from The Wire on Elementary this week!

This time it's

Andre Royo as a street musician and Jim True-Frost as a stalker/murder suspect.

Surely the use of so many alumni from the show isn't coincidental.

I just cought up on the last four episodes of callifornication tonight. I always liked it even when it lost some serius steam in past seasons, but right now it´s realy strong again besides the fun sexy flirt banter fun. I hope they don´t end the season on "everything stays as it has been in the past five years." again.

Have you seen Blake's 7? If you haven't, watch Blake's 7, it's amazing. Terrible, terrible special effects but aside from that the show is grand. Grabbed me hard and has done again the second time through, which comparatively shitty special effects-having Battlestar Galactica '78 failed to do.

But no, I have no idea about Lexx, is it Superman's least favorite show?

Have you seen Blake's 7? If you haven't, watch Blake's 7, it's amazing. Terrible, terrible special effects but aside from that the show is grand. Grabbed me hard and has done again the second time through, which comparatively shitty special effects-having Battlestar Galactica '78 failed to do.

But no, I have no idea about Lexx, is it Superman's least favorite show?

I have not seen Blake's 7, I will stick it on the list.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4aCV26NtlGM

New HBO series from Christopher Guest, starring Chris O'Dowd and everyone who has ever been in a Christopher Guest movie. I'm excited.

• Like 3