General Television Thread

Hellfire

No, not at all. But he did say they were a few performers that surprised him and were actually very good. Besides, in the original run did they not have Special Guests? I seem to remember Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg on an episode. Hell they had Hasselhoff on it for 2!

I'm just saying don't crap on it without even watching it first. We are seeing three of the most talented improv comedians ever pretty much on mainstream TV again, thats what you should be tuning in for and even if some guests are bad, no doubt they can make a good thing out of a bad situation.

First of all, those people you mentioned have various track records when it comes to comedy. The ones they're teasing for the new version don't.

Second of all, I guess you're just glossing over the fact that I said I'd still check it out?

No, not at all. But he did say they were a few performers that surprised him and were actually very good. Besides, in the original run did they not have Special Guests? I seem to remember Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg on an episode. Hell they had Hasselhoff on it for 2!

I'm just saying don't crap on it without even watching it first. We are seeing three of the most talented improv comedians ever pretty much on mainstream TV again, thats what you should be tuning in for and even if some guests are bad, no doubt they can make a good thing out of a bad situation.

First of all, those people you mentioned have various track records when it comes to comedy. The ones they're teasing for the new version don't.

Second of all, I guess you're just glossing over the fact that I said I'd still check it out?

Whoopi i'll give you but Charlie Sheen doesn't. Not in an improv way anyway.

Nope not at all. I'm just saying it might be good to have someone different on each show whos out of their comfort zone so to speak.

Whoopi i'll give you but Charlie Sheen doesn't. Not in an improv way anyway.

Nope not at all. I'm just saying it might be good to have someone different on each show whos out of their comfort zone so to speak.

Hence why Charlie was never on the show. :P

I want Dexter to end somewhat similarly to Code Geass. Like, 5 of you will know what that means.

EDIT: Also, holy shit, the ending to that Venture Bros. episode.

Whilst I'm sure nobody is watching or cares (including myself), apparently someone has been thrown out of the UK Big Brother house for grabbing a woman and "house girlfriend" by the throat, then pinning her down on a bed by her arms and saying the following:

""Do you want me to go f**king mad now? Do you remember when I said, yeah, when I go mad it's f**king scary... doesn't mean I'm gonna hit you but it's scary s**t." "Have some respect for your f**king elders, yeah do you understand me… 'cos if you don't… I'll finish you... Respect your f**king elders, before I nut you one."

Sounds like a wonderful human being.

Whilst I'm sure nobody is watching or cares (including myself), apparently someone has been thrown out of the UK Big Brother house for grabbing a woman and "house girlfriend" by the throat, then pinning her down on a bed by her arms and saying the following:

""Do you want me to go f**king mad now? Do you remember when I said, yeah, when I go mad it's f**king scary... doesn't mean I'm gonna hit you but it's scary s**t." "Have some respect for your f**king elders, yeah do you understand me… 'cos if you don't… I'll finish you... Respect your f**king elders, before I nut you one."

Sounds like a wonderful human being.

Yikes. US Big Brother just has racist people right now.