General Television Thread

Hellfire

Maybe try "Heckler/Cop Movie" if you haven't already and "Duckling" from season 2? If you can't find enjoyment in "Duckling" there's pretty much no point.

Awww yeah.

• Like 2

I finally caught up on Hannibal tonight (I was about three episodes behind). Holy shit, did --

(Bryan Fuller spoilers ahead)

-- the creepy girl who thought she was dead really turn out to be George from Dead Like Me? Or, I guess, a darkest timeline version of George? I freaked out when that shit happened.

Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to watch the show in super long blocks. I'm not really sure how to explain it, beyond saying that the show can be pretty unnerving at times. Like, after watching three episodes last night I made myself watch an episode of Powerpuff Girls as sort of a palate cleanser.

You are the worst. Give things more than an episode! :P

I don't have the time to try out multiple episodes of things! Plenty of shows hooked me on the first episode! That's kinda the point of a pilot, too. >_>

I'll maybe give it another episode. I realize a lot of other shows don't pick up until a few episodes in, but I had more time when I watched them to binge watch a few episodes. :P

But then Ant liked it so that doesn't help it much.