General Television Thread

Hellfire

Oliver has been a really strong host and I hope that he's able to get his own show at some point. It'd be nice for him to take over for Stewart but unless his directing career takes off, I think Stewart will still be around for awhile.

Teen Wolf confuses the piss out of me.

Has there ever been such a useless leader of anything on TV as Derek Hale is? Seriously the guy is the definition of a tool. He has all of the physical tools to be this powerful badass, but he is ALWAYS getting beaten up and nearly killed. I don't even remember the last fight he came out on the winning end of.

Also, the whole Alpha thing is beginning to get confusing. Why the fuck does Peter turn into a gigantic werewolf similar to the ones on Underworld, yet every single other Alpha on the show hasn't changed form a single bit besides their eyes turning red. Oh and don't get me started on the new chick this season whose weapons are her fucking TOE NAILS.

Also, I don't think they've addressed Peter since

He became reanimated/back to life. Is he still an Alpha or is he a Beta/Omega?

About halfway through the first season of Hannibal and while the episodes are getting a bit formulaic, the writing is outstanding. So happy to see Molly Shannon, Gillian Anderson, and Laurence Fishburn tearing up the TV, let alone Hugh Dancy & Mads Mikkelson just knocking it out of the park. Better than Bates Motel on every level.

New Whose Line is reviewing well pretty much everywhere. Phew.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: It's pretty good! It's about what you'd expect. The celebrity guests aren't as omnipresent as I feared; TKz will be excited to hear that Lauren Cohan doesn't actually say a single word during a bit until the reading of the credits, and including that she's only in three things.

Also, the fourth chair in the first episode is the guy who voices Uncle Ruckus on The Boondocks, which is awesome.

• Like 1

Yeah I liked it. When it was first announced they made it seem like the fourth chair would be the guests so that bit was mis-communicated to my brain. Aisha Tyler's a bit wooden as the host but it's still fairly new so hopefully she'll grow into the host more.