General Television Thread

Hellfire

Supernatural spinoff should be cool. I have faith in the writers/creative team behind it. Weren't they going to do one based on Samuel Colt in the Old West?

I heard that, and I feel like it would've been a fantastic twist on the tried and true formula of supernatural TV shows. Doing it in the city is basically just Angel, and whilst I loved Angel, I don't care for a Supernatural spin-off in that style, especially if it's going with a brand new character.

I was talking with some friends and we talked about which shows we would still love to see this day from the period that we were between 4/5-9/10 years old. I came up with 5 that I'd love to see again.

Ducktales

O boy, I still love that theme song.

Dommel

Classic

Ovide en zijn Vriendjes

Funnier then most of the programs right now.

Scooby and Scrabby Doo

PUPPY POWER!

And finally the best youth show every made!

Alfred Jodocus Kwak

Come on, it had great stories, it had guns and it even had a crow resemble Adolf Hitler, he was even called Dolf.

I wish I could get my hands on all the episodes.

• Like 1

Hooray, people are paying attention to me!

I'd prefer Futurama/Simpsons, I was amazed that didn't happen barring the few single scene moments and in-jokes (especially considering Futurama's sci-fi slant), but I still like the idea of this crossover. It's something different from the norm, and I have little doubt that both show's writers will be in top form for it, because they know how much buzz this is going to generate.

Futurama and The Simpsons are doing a crossover episode. Looks like it will be Autumn 2014

Totally my doing.

So I guess also there's going to be a Simpsons/Futurama crossover episode. Okay.

:shifty:

I was distracted by other shows both times, so I'm hopeful that this will finally catch me.

Also, just watched "Shock Wave" episode of Burn Notice...

Holy fuck, Nate

:( I spent so long waiting for him to come good, then he finally does in the best way and

.. seriously just holy fuck.

So I just found a video online of a Kit Harrington and Matt Smith panel at Comic Con. I know who Kit Harrington is, Matt Smith is apparently some guy from Doctor Who. Anyone know why they have a panel together and if I should watch it?