General Television Thread

Hellfire

Looking at the ratings of whose line, there were 2 episodes last night? Damn.

EDIT: next week's 4th chair is Key from Key & Peele!

Key is a phenomenal improviser and person in general. Meeting him is one of my highlights of my time in Dallas.

Just seen the first two episodes of Whose Line and it's almost at the same level it was before, I'd prefer Drew over Aisha, audience members instead of celebrities and more time to the scenes (the extra commercial breaks have cut them down significantly) but I'm just happy it's back. Wayne seems to be an even better singer than before.

Also...

It took two minutes for Colin to kiss Wayne and three minutes for the first Colin bald joke.

• Like 1

Just in the middle of episode 2 right now...I was expecting the worst and have been pleasantly surprised. Oh, how I've missed Ryan, Colin and Wayne. Really hope they get Greg Proops on there in the future.

Yeah. Right now I'd put it below the British version and probably always that way, but not that far off the US version. Finished the second episode and both made me laugh more than enough times to justify the return. Audience members over celebrities is a thing I agree with but, y'know, synergy I guess. The Wayne Brady/Kevin McHale song style thing was good.

I'm hoping they'll use some audience members, just used the guest stars to pull in some extra viewers for the return?

I'd love it if UK followed suit and brought back Whose Line as well. We've got enough good improv guys. I don't know who our regulars would be though.

The worst news :(

At this point, is it really though? I mean, it's not like The Simpsons has been very good in forever so it's not like they're really taking a step down or anything.

• Like 1