General Television Thread

Hellfire

Danica-McKellar-on-set-of-Avril-Lavigne-

Damn Winnie Cooper!

To be fair, who doesn't?

Fair point.

You know what I don't love? Jason Briggs. I'd go as far as to say I find him super bland.

Is he in a bunch of Asylum films? I bet he's better than Jason Biggs.

It's not my fault he's so forgettable that I actually forgot a letter from his name. >_>

Orange is the new Black isn't too bad. It's not great yet, but not too bad. Gonna need more than boobies to make it a win, though. The lead is no Mary Louise Parker, though.

Fuck Jason Biggs. He IS bland. And I'll never forgive him for what he did to me in that UFC event.

What now?

Orange is the new black is OKAY. I'm upgrading it from not bad to OKAY.

Also it's got that hot girl Barney nearly married in HIMYM as a lesbian. I'm usually a blondes kinda guy, but she's super hot with black hair.

Fuck Jason Biggs. He IS bland. And I'll never forgive him for what he did to me in that UFC event.

What now?

He flipped me off when he thought I was taking a picture of him. YOU'RE NOT THAT INTERESTING, BIGGS.

• Like 1

What now?

He flipped me off when he thought I was taking a picture of him. YOU'RE NOT THAT INTERESTING, BIGGS.

I'm surprised your reaction wasn't "Who the fuck was that guy? Why the fuck did he just flip me off?"

You know what else Jenji Kohan really likes? Boring intros that last kinda long.

Also jesus christ does Jason Biggs have something in his contracts that says they have to work masturbation into everything?

Just finished season 2 of the Shield and woow so far this serie has been amazing. I just love Walton Goggins, he's amazing here just as he is in Justified. I must say the whole cast is great. Any things to look forward to?

Everything, man. Just keep watching. It's almost a perfect series.

Guarantee you, it will not disappoint.

What now?

Orange is the new black is OKAY. I'm upgrading it from not bad to OKAY.

Also it's got that hot girl Barney nearly married in HIMYM as a lesbian. I'm usually a blondes kinda guy, but she's super hot with black hair.

Becki Newton? She's not in Orange is the new black, Laura Prepon is though, who played one of Ted's girlfriends, but is probably more famous from that 70's show.