General Television Thread

Hellfire

YEah, watched both seasons. Loved the first, and liked the 2nd a little less. Still very good, but can't go into my reasons with spoiling. But I do wonder I find it weird that my favourite character is a guy in a TV show about girls. I wonder if you'll feel the same.

So just watched the Baelor episode in Game Of Thrones. Seriously, I think it's the hardest episode of a TV show I have watching, along with the episode of Mark Greene dying.

Also, I love that in Baelor,

Like GRRM also has stated he loves that Ned had a final act of heroism when he got Yoren to stop Arya from watching the beheading. Really nice touch.

Finished Avatar season one. Fucking awesome, I loved the ending and will probably jump into season two sooner rather than later.

Right now I'm watching season five of Nip/Tuck after a lengthy break from watching the end of season four about two years ago. Was this show always this shit and I had rose tinted glasses, or is it just this season is particularly bad?