General Television Thread

Hellfire

I love Lost, but I do wonder how much of the appeal is Lost by not watching it week to week. I guess if you haven't got much of an idea about what happens, you'll still be able to be caught up in the intrigue, but it just seems like some of that wonder might be... well, lost.

• Like 1

Oh my God, that Boardwalk premiere was intense.

Where's Margaret, though?

Margaret's in New York since she and Nucky are splitsville and all. I assume we'll see her in the upcoming weeks but I'm glad they didn't try to shoehorn either her or Van Alden in.

Lewis was good in Season 1, but if the series continues looking like Season 2, I'd hope he doesn't win it again. I'll be very disappointed if he wins this year.

Lewis's submission episode was "Q&A" (as was the submission for Claire Danes), that is one of the best acted scenes between two characters ever in dramatic television. They are both going to win. Emmy voting is based on one episode, not the whole season.

Is The Trophy Wife any good? Malin Ackerman is gorgeous but I'm not sure that's enough to sell me on a show.

See my post just a couple of posts up.

It's not

Oh, wow, The Newsroom pilot. Wow wow wow. Only sad thing about is that the episode title isn't "Vertigo Medicine".

I could watch Sam Waterson say 'Fuck' all day, though.

Also, first season of Girls was really good. Still not sure which guy Split likes, though. Ray?

Oh, wow, The Newsroom pilot. Wow wow wow. Only sad thing about is that the episode title isn't "Vertigo Medicine".

I could watch Sam Waterson say 'Fuck' all day, though.

Also, first season of Girls was really good. Still not sure which guy Split likes, though. Ray?

Na, Adam's the best. I can't remember what happens at what point in which season, but Adam's easily my favourite.