General Television Thread

Hellfire

Burn Notice series finale.

Loved all the cute little callbacks. "What'll I tell him?" "Start with 'My name is Michael Westen, and I used to be a spy.' "

Fairly strong series finale overall, but the one thing I haaaaaaate hate hate is the sappy "oh look the main characters live happily every after forever" endings. I suppose I knew that BN would end that way, but I wish it was at least left ambiguous whether Michael and Fi died or not. Instead, during Mike's funeral we get FLASHBACK TO THEM ESCAPING TERRIBLE CG EXPLOSIONS so you know they're okay. Blah to that.

Sharon Gless getting her own badass moment was pretty great too.

I was nearly in tears at Sharon's death in all honesty. Completely agree with the flashback bit during the funeral of them escaping, apart from that, it was a good episode, and I'll definitely miss it.

Loved all the cute little callbacks. "What'll I tell him?" "Start with 'My name is Michael Westen, and I used to be a spy.' "

Fairly strong series finale overall, but the one thing I haaaaaaate hate hate is the sappy "oh look the main characters live happily every after forever" endings. I suppose I knew that BN would end that way, but I wish it was at least left ambiguous whether Michael and Fi died or not. Instead, during Mike's funeral we get FLASHBACK TO THEM ESCAPING TERRIBLE CG EXPLOSIONS so you know they're okay. Blah to that.

I was just worried Sam wasnt going to make it. But he did!

:D Agreed that them escaping the explosion was a cheesy scene. I am glad they made it though and I liked the happy endings for most everyone.

:D Agreed that them escaping the explosion was a cheesy scene. I am glad they made it though and I liked the happy endings for most everyone.

In all honesty, I'd rather only Michael made it out.

:shifty:

Considering USA is developing a spinoff with him and Jesse, Sam was always going to live.

I didnt know that. Awesome! :w00t:

I didn't either, hadn't heard or read anything about that. Makes sense, though, given the conversation they had there at the end.