General Television Thread

Hellfire

The Goldbergs is pretty funny, if not anything that is too new. But it's not offensive or anything, at least. Basically you should all watch The Goldbergs as well.

Also, fuck Hannah from Girls. I will forgive a lot of shit that people have to go through, but when you're a privileged child of a wealthy family who had the chance to pursue their ambition (whatever it may be), it still doesn't give you a fucking right to steal a tip your parents left for the cleaning service of your hotel room. Why would anyone want to sympathise with such a scumbag?

Why would anybody sympathise with Walter White? Or Tony Sporano? Or anybody else on any other television show?

Really, stealing from a cleaning lady is kind of pretty vanilla/boring for television.

Like honestly, this is the most inane/dumbest comment. Characters on television do morally ambigious things. It's what pushes storylines across. Basing your entire hatred on Hannah stealing 20$ from a cleaning lady is really the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Like 3

The Simpsons has been renewed for a 26th season. I love how this show is older than i am. I can't imagine the day it will be gone.

And apparently, a major character is leaving. With the one clue "The actor who voices this character, has won an Emmy for it."