General Television Thread

Hellfire

Man, it's crazy to see after all these years that The Rock's first role was a half-man, half-scorpion thing that got beaten by Brendan Frasier. I miss the Mummy Returns.

Also, screw his HBO show, that Hero thing sounds like the crazy reality show I'd love.

Anyone else watching Peaky Blinders? Just watched the 3rd episode and I think it's fantastic; each episode just gets better and better. Also just been introduced to Brass Eye, which is fucking hilarious, and so is one of the Alan Partridge TV shows. Wonderful stuff.

In other There Are Some Shitty Showrunners Out There news, Kurt Sutter apparently doesn't like the bad reviews that SoA is getting on AV Club. The reviewer, Zach Handlen confirms that the tweet describes him.

His Twitter feed always made it pretty apparent that Sutter was a dick but I didn't quite realize how petty he was, either.

Yeah, Sutter thinks his show is a lot better than it is.

But yeah, fuck Harmon. I can't wait for him to disappear for a while once Community ends because he's just kind of a colossal dick that really needs a PR Manager. I'm not sure what's more pathetic, him or his cult of personality followers. (don't ever go into the Community subreddit. Especially not if you actually thought Season 4 was better than 3 in some episodes)

Latest Peaky Blinders episode was even better than the last, Cillian Murphy, and the acting in general, is just something else. I'm hoping it's critical success, and decent viewing figures (averaging 2 million people) will not only get it a 2nd season, but also encourage more film stars to come work in British TV.

Man, Andre Braugher and Terry Crews totally kill it in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Melissa Fumero's got chops too, that walk away from the Captain in this week's episode was great. :lol: