General Television Thread

Hellfire

The entire cast is pretty great, actually. Like, the stories may not always be interesting but I can't think of a character that hasn't shown the ability to deliver the funny when called upon yet. Which is pretty crazy for a sitcom 4 episodes in.

Let's just hope that Fox doesn't decide to cancel it since the ratings aren't the greatest.

We Are Men is officially cancelled (the curse of Jerry O'Connell continues)

I thought it had potential and a good cast, but needed time to grow. But of course we can't have that in today's TV environment where everything has to be an instant hit the second it airs or away it goes. Oh well.

In other There Are Some Shitty Showrunners Out There news, Kurt Sutter apparently doesn't like the bad reviews that SoA is getting on AV Club. The reviewer, Zach Handlen confirms that the tweet describes him.

His Twitter feed always made it pretty apparent that Sutter was a dick but I didn't quite realize how petty he was, either.

Thing is the reviews haven't been terrible at AV Club. Its got a solid B

In other There Are Some Shitty Showrunners Out There news, Kurt Sutter apparently doesn't like the bad reviews that SoA is getting on AV Club. The reviewer, Zach Handlen confirms that the tweet describes him.

His Twitter feed always made it pretty apparent that Sutter was a dick but I didn't quite realize how petty he was, either.

Thing is the reviews haven't been terrible at AV Club. Its got a solid B

The last episode got a C+, which is technically considered bad on their grading scale. Apparently Sutter was only doing it because he was told about it anyways. Either way, I've long been over the show and Sutter's attitude has definitely helped me avoid regretting that.

The entire cast is pretty great, actually. Like, the stories may not always be interesting but I can't think of a character that hasn't shown the ability to deliver the funny when called upon yet. Which is pretty crazy for a sitcom 4 episodes in.

Let's just hope that Fox doesn't decide to cancel it since the ratings aren't the greatest.

Considering "Dad's" or whatever its called is universally hated, my guess will be it will stick around. They have to show something. They have a tentpole show for Tuesday nights in "New Girl" and I think that will allow "Nine-Nine" to develop like "Parks & Rec" was able to when The Office and 30 Rock were at their best.