General Television Thread

Hellfire

Can I just skip Arrow Season 1 and just start with Season 2? They have a recap show tonight. I would like to watch Season 1 but I cant find a cheap and legal way to do it

I mean, I can't think of a reason you couldn't jump in at Season 2 if you're watching a recap, but there's definitely some fun stuff worth checking out in Season 1, even if the first few episodes are garbage.

Yeah, like TKz I'm not sure that you should want to skip Season 1 but it's probably not necessary. That said, I don't think missing the last 4 or so episodes is something I can legitimately suggest doing. Really good TV right there.

Yeah, if you read/watch a recap until that point, I'd think that'd be fine. Though since you're a comic book fan, I will say that you should know right away that they tweak the canon a fair amount so hopefully you're okay with that.