General Television Thread

Hellfire

Wow people weren't kidding when they said Mr. Robot was fantastic were they? Started to catch up last night and can't wait to get home and finish the rest that are backlogged on my DVR.

I've just seen that the Gotham series has gone up on Netflix, did it turn out to be worth watching? I saw the pilot and kinda forgot it ever existed after that for a variety of reasons, so never watched any more.

It started out very average but got much better after the fall break. It's just a matter of whether you want to wade through the average stuff to get to the good stuff.

The latest Hannibal Episode:

Spoiler

What was the point of Bedelia Du Maurier being in this episode? Why did they have to bring her back? All of her scenes had no purpose whatsoever and I don't see how her character is important to the Toothfairy story. 

Edited by Hellraiser

May want to spoiler that.

I've not watched the episode, but I'm just glad the quality has gone back up with the previous three episodes, because that first part of the season was a fucking chore.

Yes, overall it's way better than the first half of the series. I'd say it is on the same level of quality of the first 2 seasons. I was really just nitpicking here because I can't stand that character and I don't see why she is still part of the story.