General Television Thread

Hellfire

13 hours ago, K said:

just had to unfollow Terry Crews on twitter because he's retweeting pretty much every tweet about the latest Brooklyn 99 episode, including a whole lot of what happens in it.

you could just turn his retweets off. I had to do that with Asuka because she RTs basically everything.

of course, if he also quote RTs stuff like that then you're out of luck.

Finally done with the Alienist. Not a very good show, felt like it would be revolutionary if it came out in 2004 instead of 2018. 

7 hours ago, Lars Kuyt said:

The Terror is just a show I needed right now. 

You bringing up this and Barry right as I have them recorded to watch this weekend after only finding out about them last week has me thinking you've hacked my TV Time account somehow :P 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Benji said:

What is Barry? I haven't even heard of that.

I hadn't either till like literally a few days before its premiere. It's Bill Hader's new half-hour dramedy (I guess?) on HBO about a hitman who's seems pretty damn depressed. I don't really want to give anything else away, it was a good series premiere. It's packaged in the same hour as Silicon Valley, if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1