UFC News and Discussion Thread

According to my friend who's watching the UFC locker room feed, Mir was falling over and vomiting in the locker room, and is leaving in an ambulance.
Shit, That sounds like Mir got fucked up.

Or he ate some bad seafood.... I hope Mir gets well anyway.

Brock Lesnar is 10000% rudo. Yeah, ten thousand. I love it.

Brock is a fucking megaheel. He is the father, son, and holy ghost of heels. He even talks shit on the sponsor. Jesus he dominated Mir.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that BROCK IS THE FUTURE.

Just had a facebook argument with my mate, who's "in training" for his first fight. He thinks Brock's a "disgrace to the sport", and should be suspended. The amount Dana and Lesnar stand to make, simply off Brock being rudo as fuck, is fucking insane. People would put up fucking huge money to see him get the shit beaten out of him, more now than ever. It's the first time in forever that MMA has a true fucking heel, and I love it. Anyone with even a passing interest in MMA will tune in for a Brock fight, to see if someone can beat him, and the longer he goes without losing (again), the more he and UFC will make.

Brock is a fucking megaheel. He is the father, son, and holy ghost of heels. He even talks shit on the sponsor. Jesus he dominated Mir.

Just had a facebook argument with my mate, who's "in training" for his first fight. He thinks Brock's a "disgrace to the sport", and should be suspended. The amount Dana and Lesnar stand to make, simply off Brock being rudo as fuck, is fucking insane. People would put up fucking huge money to see him get the shit beaten out of him, more now than ever. It's the first time in forever that MMA has a true fucking heel, and I love it. Anyone with even a passing interest in MMA will tune in for a Brock fight, to see if someone can beat him, and the longer he goes without losing (again), the more he and UFC will make.

Your friend is a mark.

Lesnar is a license to print money for UFC. They're going to do the Honky Tonk Man title reign with him, and they're going to make millions.

Your friend is a mark.

Lesnar is a license to print money for UFC. They're going to do the Honky Tonk Man title reign with him, and they're going to make millions.

You've just tl;dr'ed the fuck out of our argument. :shifty:

The WWE are guys puttng Brock over in a big time way on Twitter right now

Glad to see Brock is still champ. Best promo

Yeah Brock! Reppin' the toughness of "WWE" guys by making Mir & the non-believers eat their words! We popped HUGE 4 your post fight promo!

Way to go Brock!!! Mir....Suck it and eat your words BITCH::::::

Mir, what do you think of Pro Wrestlers now after getting your ass handed to you and getting beat in a completely one-sided fight!

I like how the OMEGA guys are talking like pro wrestlers as a whole could beat Frank Mir as opposed to just Brock Lesnar.

... and yet I too had the same knee-jerk fanboy reaction. Carry on, OMEGA guys.

Did anyone else catch Rogan calling Brock a heel?

Yeah he's used that term before to describe him. Even in the UFC videogame.

I never caught him saying that in the game, But I never got far in the heavyweight division.