UFC News and Discussion Thread

Look closely. The ref blocks most of the view, but Daley did seem to hit Kos with a knee just before the one that missed (and the one everyone was watching in the replays).

Edited by Shelty92

The right knee hits Kos, the second misses, that's why everyone got in a fuss about it, they thought the play acting was from the left knee, it was infact a hit from the right and whether he exagerates the foul or not is down to personal interpretation, but the fact is that the first (smaller knee) was illegal, the second big swing wasn't a hit.

I'm not trying to blindly defend Daley because Koscheck's a dick or Daley's British or whatever, but that looks to me like Daley's moving his leg back as Koscheck's trying to grab it. Daley plants his foot and Koscheck bangs his head on Daley's knee. Doesn't look intentional at all.

I'm not trying to blindly defend Daley because Koscheck's a dick or Daley's British or whatever, but that looks to me like Daley's moving his leg back as Koscheck's trying to grab it. Daley plants his foot and Koscheck bangs his head on Daley's knee. Doesn't look intentional at all.

Exactly how I see it. The only knee thrown with any intent is the second one which misses. The first one seems to be Kosheck butting it as Daley plants his foot.

EDIT: The website has even thrown up an update stating that it looks like Kosheck butted Daley's knee, not the other way around.

Edited by Liam

I'd love to knee you in the face Eddie, and then see if it hurts or not.

I'd love to knee you in the face. Just because.

I'd love to knee anyone in the face, But an awesome triple axle into a round house would be the coolest. Too bad I twisted my ankle or that elderly woman would have got owned.

• Like 3

Yoshiuki Yoshida, Tim Hague, Jonathan Goulet all cut after the Montreal show.

Already posted about Yoshida and Goulet :P Hague doesn't really suprise me as he was only brought in for that card.

Vitor Belfort is going to fight for the title when he returns and hopes to before November. Also Dana has supposedly said to reporters if Anderson beats Chael he will then fight Vitor and move to Light-Heavy on a semi-permanent basis.