Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Re: Funk and Roberts. FUCK YEAH.

Any two out of Rick Rude, Roddy Piper and Eddie Guerrero for the other three and I'd be Delirious. Unlikely that'd be the case, but heh. Pillman would be sweet too.

Terry Funk, Jake Roberts, and Jimmy Snuka? Fucking amazing.

I would also love it if they tossed Brian Pillman into the mix, probably is wishful thinking for this year (you never know, he could be a legend a few years down the road), but hell, who wouldn't want Brian Pillman?

There are a lot of legends I wouldn't mind seeing though. Demolition, Tito Santana, Big Bossman (with his late 80s to early 90s gear), Razor Ramon, Dynamite Kid, Ricky Steamboat, etc. etc.

I know a lot of those guys were covered in previous legends of wrestling video games, but I can wish for the future.

Yeah, Snuka was in HCTP. Also, Guerrero was a legend in '07. About putting deceased wrestlers in...Andre was in two SD games; Bulldog and JYD were in '06; Rude was in '07 with Guerrero, Hennig and Bigelow.

Anyways, i'd love for Pillman to be in '11. One of my favs that hasn't been in a SD game, yet.

Edited by james_ewing88

In my travels, I've seen dozens of EB Games stores around the place but I've never seen a Game store anywhere.

Granted I do live in a regional area and my exposure to the main cities is limited to pockets, so I guess I've just been unlucky.

In a bit of pointless trivia, I haven't seen a Pizza Hut in years. :P

In my travels, I've seen dozens of EB Games stores around the place but I've never seen a Game store anywhere.

Granted I do live in a regional area and my exposure to the main cities is limited to pockets, so I guess I've just been unlucky.

In a bit of pointless trivia, I haven't seen a Pizza Hut in years. :P

I've seen a Pizza Hut around 6/7 times in my entire life!!