Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Edit: Son of a fuck - Edge and Christian have alternate attires that are them as...LOS CONQUISTADORES.

http://img810.images.../img0071bb.jpg/

http://img31.imagesh.../img0072av.jpg/

That = $100+ (AUS) from me.

I wonder if there would be a way to have the "Los Conquistadors" vs Edge & Christian match.

Not $120? I hear the prices keep going up.

Anyways, I decided to get the game ages ago but this is just overkill :w00t:

New video from Bryan Williams showing off the tables match and it is awesome.

That = $100+ (AUS) from me.

I wonder if there would be a way to have the "Los Conquistadors" vs Edge & Christian match.

Not $120? I hear the prices keep going up.

Which is why I put the + sign at the end.. I know it'll be atleast $109 unless the have a special for the new release, which would be no less then $90.

I hate to think what one of the special pre-orders would cost you Rocky :o

I totally forgot the game was coming out this month and I hadn't even been around to check what deals are on...

I have tomorrow off, so I might shoot down to EB Games and see what they have. I could go to GAME or some other place in the city but I'll stick to the suburban centres :P

I'm not a hundred percent sure who Luke Gallows is, but if he's between Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry, then the guy under him, next to the question mark and Shelton Benjamin? Um. Thats Hornswoggle :shifty:

• Like 4

Wait, games cost 100+ Austrailian Dollars to buy? That's over €70! If all games cost that much, I feel for the Austrailians. The game is the equivalent of AU$75 on Play.com for example.

Aren't' the majority of PS3 games region-free? I'm not sure how much the shipping would be to get it from somewhere else.

Wow, going back to the WMX8 character select screen, which is actually pretty awesome.

Mike Knox in the game, huh. Looks like I'm bringing back my storyline where he gets revenge on Evan Bourne for trying to injure his beard.

Best. Storyline. Ever

Second best. Best was my unfinished storyline where Ted DiBiase attempts to take over the WWE with his army of Undertaker cyborgs. And has a tuxedo that inexplicably changes color between scenes.

So how do we get Fan Axxess? It doesn't seem to be on PSN and I'd like to buy it before I'm broke.

I just saw it there this morning. Look at the add-ons and there should be a category for SvsR 2011

I just checked again. That's Online Axxess, which comes with the game. I'm trying to find the Fan Axxess pack, which gives you all of the upcoming DLC for $10. I'm assuming it's not available yet, but I saw someone say it was out on Xbox Live. I assumed it was just somebody confusing the two packs, given their aggravatingly similar titles, but I figured it would be good to ask.

Wow, going back to the WMX8 character select screen, which is actually pretty awesome.

Mike Knox in the game, huh. Looks like I'm bringing back my storyline where he gets revenge on Evan Bourne for trying to injure his beard.

Best. Storyline. Ever

Second best. Best was my unfinished storyline where Ted DiBiase attempts to take over the WWE with his army of Undertaker cyborgs. And has a tuxedo that inexplicably changes color between scenes.

I think I had one where Michael Cole got AIDS based on a spin of the Raw Roulette wheel.

• Like 7