Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I was watching it and they said they had a vote between Archer and someone else (can't remember who) and Archer won to get in

It was a joke because they hadn't revealed Miz yet and they joked that Archer beat Miz in a vote to get in the game.

One of the best lines from the roster reveal was "Miz is a mean guy in real life, wah wah, Big Surprise!"

Miz is Awesome.

I was watching it and they said they had a vote between Archer and someone else (can't remember who) and Archer won to get in

They said he won a vote against The Miz. It was a joke. Everything they said about Archer on the reveal was a joke. Miz couldn't even comment on it because a guy in the crowd shouted out "Tramp Stamp" and he couldn't stop laughing.

Edited by Stryker77

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

Aj Styles is awesome and Miz can't compete with that.Evan Bourne would be most used again =).Not pay 56 bucks to I see GOLDBERGS name.

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg

Screw that. I want to put the Bella twins in the Torture Rack.

Torture Rack is in 2010.

But I get your point, Stupid getting DQ'd for just looking at a Diva funny.

Did a quick cross section of who was in the game last year but not currently announced vs who wasn't in last year (That I've noticed) but announced today.

2010 but but 2011

Carlito

The Brian Kendrick

Mickie James

Jeff Hardy

Jesse

Mike Knox

The Great Khali

Maria

Shelton Benjamin

Tommy Dreamer

JBL

Mr. Kennedy

Umaga

vs

2011 but not 2010

Sheamus

David Hart Smith

Tyson Kidd

Alicia Fox

Drew McIntyre

Vance Archer

Luke Gallows (In last year as Festus)

Goldust

Yoshi Tatsu

Zack Ryder (WOO WOO WOO Persona)

This could swing depending on who's apart of the 14 unannounced characters left.

2011 but not 2010

Sheamus

David Hart Smith

Tyson Kidd

Alicia Fox

Drew McIntyre

Vance Archer

Luke Gallows (In last year as Festus)

Goldust

Yoshi Tatsu

Zack Ryder (WOO WOO WOO Persona)

This could swing depending on who's apart of the 14 unannounced characters left.

Goldust was in 2010

Screw that. I want to put the Bella twins in the Torture Rack.

Torture Rack is in 2010.

But I get your point, Stupid getting DQ'd for just looking at a Diva funny.

Did a quick cross section of who was in the game last year but not currently announced vs who wasn't in last year (That I've noticed) but announced today.

2010 but but 2011

Carlito

The Brian Kendrick

Mickie James

Jeff Hardy

Jesse

Mike Knox

The Great Khali

Maria

Shelton Benjamin

Tommy Dreamer

JBL

Mr. Kennedy

Umaga

There's a possibility that the ones bolded will be in 2011. I read somewhere that Maria did voiceover work for the game earlier this year before her release, so take that for what it's worth.

I've seen in a few places that it's been hinted at that there's one extra match type that hasn't been announced yet.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I could honestly see a Punjabi Prison match being added. There haven't been many but I've seen a TON of people on the THQ/IGN/etc. boards ask for it every year. Furthermore it'd be the only logical reason as to why The Great Khali hasn't been announced yet, and I don't know what the fuck else that extra match type could be.

If it was in I'd hope it's as big of a train wreck in video game form as it was in real life.

I've seen in a few places that it's been hinted at that there's one extra match type that hasn't been announced yet.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I could honestly see a Punjabi Prison match being added. There haven't been many but I've seen a TON of people on the THQ/IGN/etc. boards ask for it every year. Furthermore it'd be the only logical reason as to why The Great Khali hasn't been announced yet, and I don't know what the fuck else that extra match type could be.

If it was in I'd hope it's as big of a train wreck in video game form as it was in real life.

That does make some kinda of sense.

Also, from what I've been reading - Maria is not in 2011.

Not much of a big loss if so, Only time I saw her in 2010 was when I was playing RTWM.

I hope there's an overhaul on the Scramble Match. In 2010, while it was good, it was damn annoying only having 1-2 title switches because during the entire match, the CPU would always break up the pin no matter where they were or how much damage was done. That, and the fact that they'd almost always go after weapons. I remember playing one Scramble match where Batista came out like...3rd or 4th and as soon as he made it to the ring, he reached under the ring and pulled out a sledgehammer. Made me go "Really? It's like that, Dave?"